• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask on Virtual Console

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
One minor thing I've noticed is that, unlike LttP on the VC, you can't leave the game and come back from the piont where you left it, so you have to save with this game, with LttP I never once saved.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
I booted up the title screen of it earier and wondered the same thing. I didn't play through the entire gameon the N64, but I remember it being a muddier than what we have on the VC. I thought maybe it had something to do with the component cables I have my Wii hooked up to my LCD with, or that it was on an LCD at all compared to an old tube TV.

I wonder if they ported over the cleaner graphics that would have been enhanced with the expansion pack. I know the game said it required it originally, but a friend owned MM without the pack.
Yea, I didn't even take into consideration my component cables. That might have something to do with it.

And no, that expansion pack on the N64 didn't graphically enhance MM. I know because I had one.

One minor thing I've noticed is that, unlike LttP on the VC, you can't leave the game and come back from the piont where you left it, so you have to save with this game, with LttP I never once saved.

All the N64 games on the VC are like that.
I think it has something to do with the way the N64 games were made.
But I think that if you could use the suspending system then it would make Majora's mask more easy which takes away some of the fun.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Ah sweet! Its out? Epic! This means I dont have to buy a N64 just to play this game. I'll be playing it soon. Is it different at all to the original?

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Sweet, thanks. One other question, do I need a classic controller for VC or can I use another kind of controller?

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
Bah, just my luck. I ordered it on eBay a couple of months ago, but the seller took until three days before its VC release to mail it, so I bought it for 15 bucks when I could have used my old Wii Points card like three days later.

Either way, it's a good game, despite the fact that all your progress disappears every three days, and you need the inverted song of time to beat most of the temples. At least there's the remains to fix things fast...

arkvoodle

Diabolical
it would be great if Majora's Mask came out on VC. we could all relive classic zelda moments. but it'll take quite some time to come out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom