• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask on Virtual Console

%

[%LinkXL%]

I think it will be cool for Majora's Mask to come to Virtual Console. People that don't have the money or just can't get it for Nintendo 64 can get it on the WII.

Click here to level up my card!

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I beg and pray that it shall be released. MM had so many good qualities that it just needs to be released. And it's been shown to be top 5 of most wanted vc games on the NP mag.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
Yeah, I've been waiting for MM to be released on the VC.
A while ago, I stupidly sold my N64 copy of it and can not find another one.
I cannot find the Gamecube collectors edition anywhere in my area either.

It would though, probably be the last Zelda game for the VC unless
Nintendo decided to convert Gamboy games onto the Wii.
That sounds like a good idea and I would support it.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would LOVE for MM to come to virtual console! My N64 is not broken completely but it hardly ever turns on. Im not sure what is wrong with it.
I would like all of the hard to find Zelda games to be put on virtual console.. or just all of them that you cant get on a new system. I would slowly get them and play them on my Wii ^^

I wouldn't have much use for it. If I ever get the urge to play, I just pop the collector's edition in the GameCube and there you go. That's the same reason I don't have OoT on VC right now.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Since that I own both the N64 version and the Collectors edition, Its not that big of a deal if it does (for me), but from what people are saying, they should put it on, because it was a different and great Zelda (different in the way that you had to complete things within a time limit). As far as the Gameboy Zeldas, they should be released for download on the DS if you ask me. That would make the most sence (DS VC, same idea at Wii VC, but all the great Nintendo handheld games, other then all the console ones. So maybe Virtual Handheld?)

I would like it to, But the thing is I have never actually got passed the first temple because I got bored and stopped playing but I would probably start playing it again if it did come to virtual console

I hope that Majore's Mask comes out for the Virtual Console.
My N64 is messed up,and the Zelda Collectors Edition version froze on me a lot.

M

Medri Fogmatio

It will happen.

Nintendo Power has been harping it in the VC most wanted list for not only readers but the NP staff themselves.

However I don't see Nintendo doing it until there is such a lack of games for the Wii that they would use it as a trump card to save their butts....

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I know it will come to the VC eventually, but I think the delay on it, or any other N64 game for that matter is the storage problmem on the Wii. The N64 games take up a lot of memory blocks. Once you can save directly to an SD card, they'll probably release more N64 games.

I personally missed playing Majora's Mask, even though I was around for it's original release. I unfortunately got swept up in the reviews of the game at the time saying it wasn't as good as OoT, and I decided not to buy it. What a mistake that was... I'm ashamed I passed it up. I did end up playing a bit of it on the Collector's Edition that a relative had, but I never actually played the game the entire way through.

On a somewhat related note, (Although this paragraph might be better suited for it's own topic...) while they won't bring any GameCube games to the VC, I really hope they make TWW a New Play Control title. Even though I own the GC version, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat to play it with TP controls and have it in true widescreen. I imagine that would be a gorgeous game to see on a widescreen TV, even with a bit dated graphics.

A

Aerostella

If they fix the sound issues they had on the collector's edition version for GC, I may buy it again. Though maybe not, since I do have the collector's edition version and I get too involved in the game to notice all but the major sound problems. :P

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
The lack of N64 games on the VC overall is disgraceful. Is there really any good reason not to have more game on there.

This game is equal 2nd with OoT, for me personally among Zelda games all time.

I

ilovezelda101

This game needs to be on the vc very soon,but i still have the artridge,soo im good to go until mycartridge will eventually break. I guess nintendo loves taking there time to release anything. variety on the vc isnt very good anyway. some day nintendo will put it on the vc,but probably won't be on for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom