• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Majora's Mask? Link to the Past?

So, apparently Nintendo is deciding on remaking either Majora's Mask, or Link to the Past to remake on their 3DS system. Honestly, I've never played either of them, but would prefer Majora, as I've played Ocarina of Time like six... well, times. So, wich would you prefer? Why (optional)? Please discuss.
NO FLAMEWARS,PLEASE.

UPDATE: Both is an option, I was too stupid to think of that when I wrote this. :lol:
I guess that makes both my new choice!

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Majora's Mask because it's amazing.
A Link to the Past because it's amazing.

The only real answer here is BOTH. Nintendo can do both -- it'd take time but just hand MM3D over to Grezzo and Nintendo could personally do ALttP since it would be an entirely new game, grabbing a 2D game and making it three dimensional and all.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
jv4thc.jpg

I think the picture explains it quite well.

Personally, however, I would much prefer A Link to the Past, since I never played it before. I would love to experience it.

C

chrismoz

I've wanted to revisit Majora's Mask for quite some time and personally don't think the Virtual Console does the game justice after experiencing OoT3D. I have very fond memories of beating the crap out of that game as a 12 year old. I got every mask, every heart piece, completed everything 100%. It took hours and I loved it. The overworld, music, creepy feel.

Personally, I wouldn't mind either one as I've never played ALttP. But ALttP I feel will be re-made. It's an old-time classic and deserves a graphical upgrade. And Miyamoto usually gets what he wants.

Hopefully we get some Zelda 3DS news soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I would love both...I recently finish ALttP and really really liked it. Majoras Mask would be great too, its a super epic game!

TR8364

ZeldaFan
I always supported Operation Moonfall, but after watching Mases play ALTTP in the ZD Marathon 2012, I really want a remake of that now...

If I had to choose one, I would say Majoras Mask. Simply because I think it would work better in a 3D remake. I can't imagine ALTTP being much different as a 3D game.....

Even though I love Majora's Mask to death I still don't see the point in remaking it. I mean the graphics still hold up and don't seem outdated to me. I would however love to see it in HD and who knows maybe they'll be able to pull it off. I would like to see a Link to the Past remake more.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
First choice, neither, because as people have stated before, we should be getting more new games. However, since you asked, I will answer with A Link to the Past. I personally think A Link to the Past is way better than Majora's Mask, so it is currently more deserving than Majora's Mask. Majora's Mask should be done sometime like in a few years, but just not now.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
i already paid good money for both
seriously nintendo,enough w/ the remakes and give us something new [their remakes are also arguments ps3 and 360 fanboys use against nintendo.....i should know]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom