• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[Majora's Mask] I hate the moon hide and seek challenges!!

These challenges are so stupid and unfair!! In the goron challenge, I kept falling off! In the Deku challenge, those annoying spikes kept pushing me off!! And now I was on the last challenge with the boss fights, and I ran out of ****ing bombchus because the game NEVER explains that you can explode the bombchus on your own!! This game is freaking rigged and now I have to start the WHOLE thing over again with the long cutscene to the moon and the rest of the challenges because they couldn't properly restart the freaking challenge with the chests!!!

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It's optional side-content for the end game. It's supposed to be difficult. With the bombchus, you just have to hold it a while longer, and not let it go immediately, three blinks usually does it.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I agree that the final challenges were really hard. I seriously struggled through them, and if I cussed I probably would have. Despite this, I think it works. It's the final challenge, a test of your skill and perseverance. You can only beat it if you've mastered every part of the game, and are prepared to part with all the masks you worked so hard to collect. Only after you complete these trials do you prove you're worthy to wield god-like power with the fierce deity mask. If this were a mandatory part of the game I might say it was unfair. But seeing as you have to choose to go through the hardships to earn that final mask, I think its incredibly fair.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
As far as the bombchus go, you can also play the Song of Storms in front of the gossip stones to cause the bombable surfaces to crack if you run out, so you're never without options there. I had the exact same thing happen to me because it took several tries to just aim the things correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom