• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Heart Pieces HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
I've 5 heart pieces left in Majora's Mask:
1. Play the beaver's game the second time(This is in Great Bay).
2. The fisherman's game(This is also in Great Bay).
3. The one when your playing with Goth's child(This is in the moon).
4. The Deku Playground (This one is in North Clock Town).
5. The Bombchu game. (I don't remember what it was called. I think it was "Honey & Darling Shop").

I have tried several times, but they are so annoying!! I'm always falling of the platforms at the fisherman's game and the hide-and-seek-part with Goth's child, sometimes at the honey and darling shop and the deku playground and I'm always crashing in the rings that that animal Justin Beaver puts out. I never manage to hit te center of the rings. :mad:

So, do you have any tips for me how to beat the game, so please, let me know. :) :triforce:

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm not really sure what tips I can give you. I guess I could help you with the third one...

The way I do it, I make sure not to roll around unless I have to, that way I don't go flying off as much. It is pretty difficult to get the heart piece, but there is a specific path for you to follow in order to get there. Just relax, make sure you angle yourself right, and take it slow. Don't rush; you're bound to screw up. I learned that the hard way:sweat:. Anyway, just make sure you take enough time to decide the route you'll roll. You'll get it eventually if you just keep trying.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Practice swimming with Zora Link. That will really help. Also practice jumping out of the water onto platforms. It will help with the rings on the top of the water. With the jumping game, just take your time. You'll make it, I promise. With Goht's hide-and-seek (you spelled it Goth, by the way XD), I'm not sure I can give you any indirect help. Sorry. That one just requires skill and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom