• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Majoras Mask Great Bay Temple

I am playing through MM again, and this time when I got to the room with the boss door, i turned the last green lever, like I am supposed to, but it didn't trigger the water pump elevator thing to work, therefore I cannot reach the boss room, amd complete the game.

How do I fix this, why has it happened and has anyone else ever experienced this?

The reason it doesn't work is because there is no water flowing in the green pipe. You might of missed the switch in the see-saw room, I recommend going back there and see if you triggered it or not, turning that switch should go all the way to the boss room and activate the water pump.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Is the water pumping through the entire length of the green pipe up to the boss room? You should backtrack with the green pipe and see where the water ceases flow. The pipe should be a solid green colour if water is not pumping through that sector, and it will "light up" is there is.

If it's not the see-saw room, then it will be the room just off the main swirling area that you change the flow direction of. In the north (I think, it's opposite where you come in at any rate) of that room is a ladder behind a waterfall which you must freeze to access.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
If the others did'nt help enough:
Just go to the beginning of the green pipe and follow it 'till you find the lever you missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom