• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[Majora's Mask] Goht is a horrible boss!!

I swear to god, i hate this boss soo freaking much!! I keep losing so many dang hearts to him even time I do the dang fight!! And that's the thing - you have to do this stupid fight multiple times to do other sidequests! This is just a luck-based battle and nothing more!! I literally died my first time around be I just kept happening to bump into stuff, like his lightning attacks which are nearly impossible to freaking dodge, and these stupid rocks, some of which are impossible to freaking time and avoid!! After doing all this, I finally perished due to having bumped into some stupid freaking bomb, meaning I lost my fairy!! They don't even give you any hearts the entire fight either!! This boss is just you freaking constantly trying to HAPPEN to avoid stuff with unlevel ground and garbage goron controls! This is an awful luck based battle and I would only recommend doing this fight if you are feeling lucky for the day :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hard disagree. Very hard disagree. I loved this boss, but that's probably due to my love of motorsports, more specifically NASCAR, also stuff like demo derbies, this fight was like a demo derby at Bristol, my absolute favorite track.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Would you truly enjoy the game if everything was just a steamroll from your side?
...yes
...just roll at him
front_en.21.400.jpg

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
It’s not that bad, though of course this all depends on experience. My advice is to just get better at the Goron controls, as it makes the battle easier. I liked Goht. It was the only main boss in MM I enjoyed.

Now Gyorg on the other hand…

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Goht was probably my favorite boss in mm, aside from the mask dude himself. Chasing him is fun, it require some skill but isn't too difficult. It took me a while to get th Goron rolling down, I reccomend speeding around termina field until you get the hang of it. Goht was much more manageable than Gyorg, who is infuriating to match his dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom