• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask First Save Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I know that you have to find an owl satue and talk to it to save, but I can't seem to find him in castle town! Where is the owl?

Z

Zlaja

You need a sword and when u get out as link in clock town first right up and on the right side the owl is there I hope it helps.(my engl. is bad) is this ur first time playing MM?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
He is to the clock tower on the point right in front of the west side gate.

If that's to hard (no offense) then he is up the bridge where the Deku merchant is in the main area.

BoxTar

You need a sword and when u get out as link in clock town first right up and on the right side the owl is there I hope it helps.(my engl. is bad) is thhis ur first time playing MM?

No. I just forgot everything about it.

Yes! Of course this is my first time playing MM! Why would I ask this question if it wasn't!

How do you get the sword?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
No. I just forgot everything about it.

Yes! Of course this is my first time playing MM! Why would I ask this question if it wasn't!

How do you get the sword?

To get the sword you must wait until the third day. Make sure to get to the observatory and get the moon's tear. Talk to the kids on the north side of town (grassy area) to get them to tell you.
But to get to the kids, you must get the fairy in the laundry pool during the day so you can give it to the fairy in the north part of town.

The laungry pool is in the southern part of clock town, it's up the stairs and there you will see the fairy. Skip across the water and follow the rest.

Last edited:
Z

Zlaja

I just waited in front of the big door up on clock tower then when it opens just jump backward 10 times and you will get on that floor (its bug I think I done it like that my frist time) but first u need to go to the cave to get the magic baloons then go to clock tower

mewtwolord

Hello World
Just wait till the last day.At Midnight use the deku flower thing to get to the clock go in.You see skull kid and he tries to bring down the moon Link remembers song of time play it then you start back at day one and Mask salesman turns yiu back into regular Link.

You won't use the sword for your first save, so don't worry just keep following the storyline and you'll reach a point where the game will ask you if you want to save. :)

EDIT: Geeze, I was trying not to spoil things, oh well.

BoxTar

i got to the point where i need to talk to jim, and I need to shoot down a ballon. How do I shoot the balloon down and where do I get the resource to do so? (I just got the ability to shoot bubbles).

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
i got to the point where i need to talk to jim, and I need to shoot down a ballon. How do I shoot the balloon down and where do I get the resource to do so? (I just got the ability to shoot bubbles).

Shoot the baloon using your bubbles and attempt to play hide and seek with the kids.
Then you go the the east side of Clock town and talk to the kid in the alley. Tell him the code the others gave you and you can get the moon's tear.

Z

Zlaja

After you get the moon's tear in observatory you will need to get back and give it to the man in flower (I forgot his name) and u will be able to use his flower to get up on that clock tower on 3th day...

BoxTar

Shoot the baloon using your bubbles and attempt to play hide and seek with the kids.
Then you go the the east side of Clock town and talk to the kid in the alley. Tell him the code the others gave you and you can get the moon's tear.

i tried to shoot it with the bubbles but nothing seems to be happening...what am I doing wrong?

Z

Zlaja

i tried to shoot it with the bubbles but nothing seems to be happening...what am I doing wrong?
have you blown up the big ballon (on ballon there is a pic. of majoras mask) after that talk to jim little kid and do what I said in other post...

Z

Zlaja

just stay under the big ballon and point up with button B and u have to blow it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom