• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slim Shady

ok so i was playing mm and oot around the same time and i noticed something after link goes to the lost woods to find navi (only god knows why) he falls from Epona and gets knocked out and after cruisingthrough the world of mm i saw a lot of simmilarities between characters in oot and mm such as the happy mask salesman and of course others such as guru guru etc so after that i started to assume that maybe after having fallen off Epona maybe link started to dream about his majora's mask adventure.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Don't Think so because Link wakes up and realizing that Skull Kid stole the OoT from him unless you mean after Link falls down the abyss after Skull Kid I've often thought this.

E

Elder Sheik

The OoT Link and the MM Link are the same person.
This is assuming Link beats Ganondorf, and he's going back home after he won. (I read this on some Wiki, by the way.) He goes too far into the Lost Woods, into a parallel universe called Termina. I'm assuming since their universes are so close together a lot of things are similar. But indeed Majora's Mask actually happened in the LoZ timeline.
I hope this helped somehow. :)

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
That is possible, but there is also speculation that Termina is more of a parallel dimension to Hyrule. Both of these realms having similar people (as you mentioned) is probably proof of that. Of course it could have also just been Nintendo reusing characters from other games like what they did with Tingle and the weird hand-in-the-toilet-man...thing.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
You know it's a definite possibility even though the manual does say Termina is a parallel world. But I highly doubt it though.

You could always argue that it is a dream as MM is not a traditional Zelda game and does not actually feature the character of Zelda in the game.

It's all quantum physics people!

S

Slim Shady

people are saying that the manual says the game is featured in a parallel universe maybe so but what if even that is but link's dream

You could always argue that it is a dream as MM is not a traditional Zelda game and does not actually feature the character of Zelda in the game.

It's all quantum physics people!

Zelda is featured after obtaining the Ocarina of Time, in a flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom