• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Majora's Mask DLC - What Do You Expect from It?

Majora's Mask DLC

KXuxIwX.jpg

Two new playable characters
  • Cremia - Quite possible I think for another female based character. Would feel a little Zelda like though.
  • Kafei - I would be surprised if he is not one of the 2 characters. And he's one of the few non Link characters you can actually play as (even if it's just for a minute).
  • Keaton - Oddball choice but with different claws or tails for weapons it could work in theory
  • Skull Kid - Another plausible choice.
  • Tingle - The Japs love him. So very possible. I'd rather see 2 of the others make it to be honest. But this is a Jap game.
  • Sharp - Interesting and unique idea I think
  • ??? - This is what toilet hand was called in Majora's Mask. Very low chance of this happening, but I think would be so funny if it did.

Additional Adventure Map
I just hope this is more fair than the Twilight Princess Maps. At the very least give every stage a recommended element so our armour badges are something other than worthless.

Three additional costumes
  • 3 masks for Link - This is quite the possibility. A very uninspired choice I would say considering we have a Zora and a Goron in game already.
  • Fierce Deity Link - Very possible. I'd like to see this actually.
  • Cremia Zelda - An interesting choice and would make Zelda look more cutsey.
  • Japas Ruto - A possibility but not a very good one I think, as it's way too similar to Ruto.
  • Sharp Wizzro - If not a character then he could be a costume for Wizzro I guess.

What are your hopes for this DLC pack?

PS. I'm still cut that there's no Groose in this game. Groose is totally made for beating the crap out of monsters in this setting.

I don't think we'll get Tingle. Someone from Nintendo, I think it was Iwata, went on record as saying they're going to try to phase him out of games hitting North America and Europe because that audience is really put out by him.

As for another possible guess to characters, or rather a hope, I'd love to see Igos du Ikana. He fits the build, you know, wields a sword and all that, and I'd love to attack enemies with a poison breath shot out by my floating, disembodied head. I think Skull Kid is a given, though we have two moon-based attacks from characters already so that makes me worry he might not have made the cut. I've been looking forward to the idea of playing as him since the game was announced, so if he's not in it i will be very saddened. I suppose it's also possible we could get another giant character in the form of Captain Keeta. He'd probably be very easy for the creators to make, just modify an existing stalchild model really.

And don't worry about Groose. I doubt this will be the only DLC pack they make. It's also possible that we may get a Groose-esque nod in the form of a costume for Ganondorf. I actually think that would be really funny.

Also this may sound odd but I hope that at least one of the two characters is unlockable in the new adventure map. I also hope they have a map or two that actually has something to do with the new arrivals. I was irritated that the new Twilight maps didn't have a single 'Twili Midna only' battle. Kind of insulting, really.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Characters:
Skull Kid
Happy Mask Salesman
Tingle
Fierce Deity

Adventure Map:
8-Bit Termina

Costumes:
Kafei for Skull Kid
Fierce Deity for Link
Anju for Zelda
Tingle for Link

I find it strange that they gave the "Majora's Mask Moon" attack to the Great Fairy. Makes me wonder what they would give to Skull Kid if he were playable.

I keeping thinking the best choices for playable characters are Young Link (since Toon Link won't make it in obviously) and Kafei. I think these choices make some sense, but these are what I'm speculating will appear.

I don't think we'll get Tingle. Someone from Nintendo, I think it was Iwata, went on record as saying they're going to try to phase him out of games hitting North America and Europe because that audience is really put out by him.

As for another possible guess to characters, or rather a hope, I'd love to see Igos du Ikana. He fits the build, you know, wields a sword and all that, and I'd love to attack enemies with a poison breath shot out by my floating, disembodied head. I think Skull Kid is a given, though we have two moon-based attacks from characters already so that makes me worry he might not have made the cut. I've been looking forward to the idea of playing as him since the game was announced, so if he's not in it i will be very saddened. I suppose it's also possible we could get another giant character in the form of Captain Keeta. He'd probably be very easy for the creators to make, just modify an existing stalchild model really.

And don't worry about Groose. I doubt this will be the only DLC pack they make. It's also possible that we may get a Groose-esque nod in the form of a costume for Ganondorf. I actually think that would be really funny.

Also this may sound odd but I hope that at least one of the two characters is unlockable in the new adventure map. I also hope they have a map or two that actually has something to do with the new arrivals. I was irritated that the new Twilight maps didn't have a single 'Twili Midna only' battle. Kind of insulting, really.

• I think you might be right about Tingle
  • I am not sure there will be any more DLC packs for the game after the initial 4 (MQ, TP, MM and Boss). There could be more but I think the chance of that is low. After saying that I do find it strange that there was OOT, TP and SS pre-order costumes but only OOT, MM and TP DLC packs. Why have SS pre-order costumes but no SS DLC pack? I never understood that.
  • There is nothing stopping KT putting out another patch update with the Groose costume/character in and other things like possibly upping the max Lv to 200 and an armour potion.
  • I don't want the new character unlockable in the new map. I disagree with you on that . . . but I would like to see 1-2 of the stages require to be done with the new character only. the TP map missed with chance with Twili Midna.
  • Igos du Ikana would be very interesting too. But a little too similar to the others. A basic weapon user. But if we got him I would not complain at all.

Last edited:
Well I imagine there was no SS DLC pack because those guys were already in the game. Impa is considered by HW to be her SS form (as noted by the +Skyward trait), as well you have Fi and Girahim and Skyloft and The Sealed Grounds and The Imprisoned already in there. Really not sure what else you could- oh right Groose. But still. There was a lot more to add from the other games.

And I don't think Igos would be too much like the other guys. There's a lot he could do. I think it would be funny if your Strong Attack detached your head so you could fly around and attack with it. You might be much harder to hit or damage (your main body would be immune while doing this). Who knows, might make getting Skulltulas on the TP maps easier…

And remember, there are two new characters in this one, not just one. So if one was already good to go and the other one could be unlocked early, I wouldn't mind. It would add some mystery and excitement to it, increasing the feeling of reward you get. I mean, you could make it just a few missions away from where you started, it doesn't have to be hard. Just working to get it might make it feel more rewarding to the player. Especially if you don't know who it will be until you fight them as a captain at the end of the battle to unlock them.

Hmm. Someone possible for one of the new characters that I hadn't thought of before could be Sakon. Depending on the direction they take him, he could have interesting combat mechanics. He's also got some personality, with his weird grinning face and his prancing about…

Well I imagine there was no SS DLC pack because those guys were already in the game. Impa is considered by HW to be her SS form (as noted by the +Skyward trait), as well you have Fi and Girahim and Skyloft and The Sealed Grounds and The Imprisoned already in there. Really not sure what else you could- oh right Groose. But still. There was a lot more to add from the other games.
  • Groose as you already said - we all want him
  • Demise skin for Ganondorf
  • Other possible characters or skins: Batreaux, Dodoh, one of the mining factory robots etc etc
There is lots of options still not used for an SS DLC. But you do make a good point though.
Especially if you don't know who it will be until you fight them as a captain at the end of the battle to unlock them.
This information will be all over the internet the nanosecond someone works it out. There will be nothing secret about it unless choose to not go online till you play the MM DLC.

I don't know. If they want to keep something quiet, they just don't say anything. Case in point: when is this DLC launching? Boom, no one knows. But you can bet they sure do and just haven't told us yet.

I find it strange that they gave the "Majora's Mask Moon" attack to the Great Fairy. Makes me wonder what they would give to Skull Kid if he were playable.

BLEACH ONLINE

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Characters:
1) Young Link and Skull Kid
2) Fierce Deity Link and Skull Kid

Map:
8 bit Termina

Costumes:
1) FD Link for Link, Kafei for Young Link or Skull Kid, and Cremia or Anju for Zelda
2) Young Link for Link, Kafei for Skull Kid, and Cremia or Anju for Zelda

Playable character, i hope for skull kid...just saying. majoras mask being my favourite Zelda game. And also mentioned, Tingle..he is really popular in japan. And having his floating balloon and bombs..well..thats what i think.

Adventure map: Who knows...Great Bay? Even though Snowhead would be awesome..

Costumes: Fierce Deity Link, Lulu Costume for Ruto(? Kinda boring if thats the case) and Young Link (alot of choices or this one)

They already have a Lulu costume for Ruto. it was unlocked in the Master Quest. And again, Aonuma has said more than once that PAL and North America regions don't like Tingle for the most part, so they're likely to phase him out of games headed over there, so Tingle is unlikely. I know I'll be disappointed if he's a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom