• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe they were made by the same tribe, but didn't they make the mask as a weapon, and the fused shadows were created to seal away their power?
The fused shadows were a product of the dark tribe and were part of the reason why they were sealed away. Their relationship with MM is unknown

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
I think the problem is that youre assuming the TP link is a descendent of OoT/MM link. I dont think TP link is a descendent of MM link, he just has the unbreakable spirit of the hero.

M

MirageKoas

Weell that sux.. Link having to go elsewhere after Termina and fight Ganondorf AGAIN... It would be like Oot, no? Having to live in a forest-ish place and had a childhood friend then leave on a quest thru like what? 7 more temples? midnas sorta like a fairy. and Alot of items in TP resemble the ones in Oot and so do some bosses.
If it were him, what happened to his ocarina? i mean in the beginning of MM all he has is the Kokiri Sword and shield and the ocarina zelda gave him. the tunic probably didnt fit anymore and the sword was too little, but couldnt he have kept the shield? i guess he didnt keep evrything since he obtained all the other items as an adult. and if termina was a diff dimension them maybe he couldnt keep them? and only kept those three valuables?:hmm::hmm:
Epona could have just Grown up too and Link only has her in oot mm and tp
Idk it maaay be possible but there are other theories of the Link from Oot and MM died in the lost woods searching for Navi and turned into a stalfo which leads to believe he is the golden wolf that teaches skills in TP BUT WHO KNOWS, I MEAN hylians who get lost in the woods turns into stalfo and kokiris turn into skull kids
i honestly dont know what to think now, i always just thought he was a reincarnation... but can epona be re incarnated too??

Really twilight princess seems like it is a sequel to Majora's mask. Because of how the story and the items are.

I'm guessing no, because link didn't have any of his items nor did TP give any flashbacks or hints about MM.

it does give a hint shade had the same weapons as link did in mm there was a thread on who shade was here is my theory of who shade is and what the connection is

shade is in twilight princess and link was a rancher keep that in mind in shade refers to link as my son he could mean that as his student or as his actual son the game does not tell you about who his parents was it could be that after mm link returned to hyrule died in the lost woods and became a stafols creating shade that when he was returning he keep his new items that would explain why shades weapons reseamble the mm link but one thing is if this is true who could be links mother there was not other women link knew that didnt become a sage so what other girl was close to links age and possible for him to marry malon the ranch girl and like i said in tp link was a rancher it would make sense to what happened so is it possible link married malon returned the forest to see how things were going something happend and he died in the lost woods he could have been visiting sarias favorite place the sacred medow he could have been killed form someone or something or he could have just died form natural causes if he went there alot he became a stafols but left malon with link as a child and she later died and link grew up in the new hyrule and later met shade.

Tell me what you people think of my theory this is really my first theory sorry if it is not good but tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom