• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask and Lorule

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Here's my theory on majora's mask and ravio. What if the Dark Tribe that Happy Mask Salesman gets the majora's mask from is from Lorule, and That lorule is the downturn version of Twilight Realm. Its just my theory and that Ravio is the person who gets majora's mask from the dark tribe or a descended from them. Makes a Deal with the Happy Mask Sales man.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm not exactly sure what you're getting on to, so sorry if I misinterpret it..

I've read a few theories, propositions that Lorule is somehow Termina and they all seem to amoeba good points. The subtle hints by Anouma, the cameo appearance of Majora's Mask, the whole factor that Lorule is an alternate version of Hyrule - as is Termina, in some aspects.

However, these can all be countered: Anouma is more so hinting at a possible remake for the ever so popular Majoras Mask, he's more so referring to hints/references to that game than actual in-game lore. The appearance of Majora's Mask is probably just a cameo one, think Dark Link and his appearances. Then the connection between Lorule and Termina in terms of alternate realities of Hyrule... No I don't think they're the same, Lorule appears to be the antithesis of Hyrule while Termina appears very much different and has its own mythology which is very much foreign to Hyrule culture. Even Lorule follows the same patten as Hyrule.. having a monarchy, kingdom, even it's own relic etc. Add this to how different the two worlds are and that's how I view it.

Also, I don't think Lorule has any legitimate connection to the Twilight Realm - the TR is more so a location isolated away from anything else, while Lorule is very much a land and a kingdom.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I said this in another thread but I don't think Lorule is the same as Termina. For the same reasons that justacoolguy said, and more. My other reasons are- there are many realms and worlds and other countries surrounding or associating with Hyrule already. Examples of this are, the Sacred Realm, Termina, the Twilight Realm, Temple of Light*, the Dark World, Skyloft, Holodrum, Subrosia and Labrynna. There are probably more. The point is, no real solid connection can be made between these places, other than theoretical ones just like this idea you're putting here. I think it's safe to say that Hyrule is simply not alone in it's universe, kind of like Narnia isn't alone in the alternate worlds of the Chronicles of Narnia.

*I have a theory relating to the Temple of Light and the Sacred Realm which is probably somewhere in the theory section if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom