• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Majora's Mask 3DS

Sorry this is a little late, but you remember this picture http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/mm3dsmockuplarge.jpeg right? Even thought it's fake, I got a little worried when I saw the timer on the bottom screen instead of the top screen. That timer really came in handy, like when I needed to aim Mikau's flipper boomerang things, or when I was rolling as Darmani across narrow bridges over big gaps (like in Snowhead Temple). I'd be lost if the timer was on the bottom screen and not the top!
When MM 3DS eventually comes out, do you want the timer to be on the top screen, bottom screen, or do you think we'll be able to choose in the menu?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want the timer to be on the bottom screen so that there is less clutter on the top -- the regular 3DS doesn't have too much space for onscreen action, and static things like a timer and the health meter would only get in the way further!

I'd much prefer it on the top. They can do what they did in the original: Make the clock transparent when you control Link and opaque when Link is idle. also, the clock doesn't have to be too big, just big enough so that you can see it.

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
what whould the world say if nintendo made majora's mask master quest it would be awsome!!!
and i think they are going to eventulay fall to the publics wants and make the game
but what if it had a master quest on it just imagine imean we know oot was like

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I'm not to picky, but I would prefer the option to choose. There would be times when I prefer it on the top screen, and times on the bottom. I'm leaning more towards the bottom seeing as how it might get in the way of beautiful new graphics.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I would like the timer to be on the bottom screen, so I can see everything on the top screen without the timer getting in the way.

Deeds

no text
Bottom screen, the top screen is too small to be able to handle it like MM did, on the 64.

the top screen is too small to be able to handle it like MM did, on the 64.

Not on a 3DS XL :P either way I don't think it's an impossibility. I'm sure the timer can be put on the top screen and can be executed in the same way as Majora's Mask on the N64. Like I said in my earlier post, it doesn't have to take up alot of space on the screen, it only has to be small enough so that you can see it. Looking at the UI in the bottom screen of Ocarina of Time 3D, I don't think there is much room to put the timer there anyway, the best that could be added is a Mask button.

Last edited:

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I personally think it would be better on the Wii U, but this is about the 3DS, not the U. So, I would like it either way, but the timer would have to be on the bottom screen, or just not have one at all. Doing this would cause more anticipation and fear in the game, which I think would be a great addition, or, at least letting us turn off the time if we wanted.

there is too much clutter on the Zelda hud in the home console games, especially in Twilight Princess (i have to turn the map off because there is just too much on the screen) and as such i thought a second screen for OoT3D was awesome and it gets me excited that the WiiU could do more of the same we'd have lush graphics without the clutter.

personally as far as MM's timer goes I'd like it on the bottom too, MM is a gorgeous game with some awesome design, i dont want to experience it again with updated graphics just to have it hidden by an arc at the bottom of the screen so the bottom screen is where i'd put it, maybe nintendo could add a touch feature to it, press it for more info kind of thing, which if it were on the top screen, we wouldnt be able to do, so that'd be nice.

i don't mind too mch though as long as I get MM3D, a big part of me doesn't care about the original forthcoming title for the 3DS eve though it'll be the first of its kind (an original 3d title for a handheld) i'm just wanting MM3D noooooow.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
I'd love majora's mask on 3Ds! it would be perfect with a goran track editor, saver, with online communactions for goran racing and track sharing :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom