• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D...

I would love that.
The Ocarina of Time 3D was really well done in my opinion.
Plus, I could take it everywhere I go and continue playing!

I really like MM, but I hope it doesn't happen. We already have a remake on the 3DS. We just got two Zelda games last year and I would much rather have the developers focusing on new Zelda games. There is no need for another remake this soon. I don't want Zelda to turn into a series that has to resort to remakes. If Nintendo panders to the wishes of Operation Moonfall, next you'll have people demanding a remake to a Link to the Past. No thanks.

i need a new 3ds game so i'll take it ! but i rather see a 3d rendering of the original Legend of Zelda as oppose to the top down view

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Nintendo plans to do MM3D after the next Zelda game.
I could see Zelda 3DS in December 2013 (like Spirit Tracks in December 2009)
MM3D in mid to late 2014
Zelda Wii U in late 2014 - late 2015.
I don't think they are going to make A Link to the Past in 3D, but I like the idea of it implemented into Zelda 3DS. But I would rather see Zelda 3DS like OoT3D, same with MM3D.

It would be awesome if they made MM3D. It would kinda fit in story wise for the people who have only played OoT3D. But I think most likely they'll make a new Zelda first.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
The game's reproduction on the 3DS would depend on how popular the game was on the N64. I really enjoyed the gameplay with the masks, and would like to utilize the same gameplay within a handheld system. However, this is in the hands of the developers.

I doubt it, they just released Ocarina of Time 3D, a remake if an old zelda game, and Skyward Sword, so i personally doubt the chancesof ant Zelda game being released soon are very high... However, i would love for it to happen!

Would love for it to happen~! Still, I hope that they will keep the price a bit low this time... They seem to forget sometimes that it's still a remake.

I don't want to pay the full amount again for a game that I already own on another console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom