• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D...

E

Excel

I wonder if it'll happen. Nintendo is considering it, and a site supporting the idea said that the chances of it releasing in 2013 are quite high.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I personally doubt it will happen. If it does, it will likely be after the release of the next Zelda game.

I could be wrong though – who knows? There certainly IS a lot of support!

E

erikthomp

I can't decide if I would rather see Majora's Mask 3D on the 3DS, or a brand new Zelda game. If I had to choose though, it would be the latter.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I would love to see it as I never played the origional and would love to play it. They should give it to Grezzo because they did such a great job on OoT3D.

Pie Master

Master of cakes and pies
Somewhere in the jungles of Qoetzacotloal's
I personally doubt it will happen. If it does, it will likely be after the release of the next Zelda game.

I could be wrong though – who knows? There certainly IS a lot of support!

After a quick look in the website, they currently have over 45,000 signatures on their ePetition, maybe when it reaches sextuplet digits Nintendo will pay attention to fans?

Any zelda fan would want for this game to be made and released though it is true that it might not happen but who can say

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
While it would be nice for younger generations to experience MM (face it, they're more likely to play the 3DS version), I doubt they will release it. RUN -ON

After Zelda 3DS is released, I'm certain that Majora's Mask 3D will be made. Nintendo (or Grezzo to be precise) kind of walked into this by making Ocarina of Time 3D.

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I think it would be a great. I would love to be able to take Majora's Mask with me and it is a game that should be better known, it really deserves recognition. It would be very easy for Grezzo or Nintendo to make it since most of the programming has already been done. Another reason why this would be great is because they could add a Master Quest for a real challenge.

hmm after recently replaying majoras mask on wii virtual console I decided I dont care if it comes to 3ds. Maybe if I didnt have that chance to play it again so recently I would say sure it would be fun but since club nintendo had majoras mask for however many coins and I got it for free... ya I dont need to pay the money to have it portable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom