• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask 3D???

So I was looking at a list of 3DS games in Wikipedia, and right below OOT3D it says "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (working title)". Can anyone tell me does this mean???

Djinn

and Tonic
It is also possible that the editor on wikipedia placed that name there either being hopeful or they do not know much of Nintendo and saw all the many many MM related things online and thought to include it without a citation. I can see how someone now quite in the know can be confused there.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Just because it's on wikipedia doesn't mean that it's confirmed or anything. Remember anyone can edit it so it could easily be thought it would be an upcoming game. However, I do believe Nintendo already had it in the works before Operation Moonfall even started.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Keep in mind that this is Wikipedia. Any random person can come in and put up random crap about things. Nintendo's already said that they aren't planning on any remakes, as they'd rather make new games, and with the lack of official news on the topic, I'd say this being on Wikipedia has even less significance. I'm calling fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom