• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask 3D Ideas

NEVER MIND I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS HAS FAILED SO UNTIL I CAN GET THIS CLOSED PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Here are some of mine:
>The transformation masks should have their own buttons.(except the fierce deity)
>Saving should be made easier.
>Gyroscope addition to make all aiming easier.
>some more easter eggs like in oot3d. Maybe have the skull mask laying on the ground on top of the clock tower.
>Maybe make some extra things after you beat the game and start up the file again.(maybe have that death mountain looking area actually accessible and make it a mini-dungeon and have the boss be something like king dodongo.

Last edited:
It didn't fail o_O We're just trying to not annoy people who already know about us by bringing it up all the time. Mr. Aonuma acknowledged us and told us that he'd like to make Majora's Mask 3D sometime after a new 3DS Zelda. I would say if anything we succeeded, which is why we've quieted down some.

Here's the quote from Eiji Aonuma himself:

I did hear that there's a website here that was launched in North America by some people that are hoping we'll release a 3D version of Majora's Mask. Of course I'm very flattered to hear that so many people are asking for that game, so I hope that at some point in the future hopefully, maybe, we'll be able to do something with it.

And he's said several times that they are considering it, and honestly, there's really nothing else we fans can do at this point. They know we want it.

So there's no reason not to discuss what you hope to see in the game.

Last edited:
it's a very possible idea and they could possibly be working on it right now, I wanted to hear these ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom