• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask 3D Campaign

Hello, I am trying to start a Facebook campaign to get Nintendo to greenlight a 3DS remake of Majora's Mask. This will in a sense be similar to Operation Rainfall.
Eiji Aonuma recently sad if there was enough support from fans, then Majora's Mask 3D would be a possibility. Here is the Quote:
Nintendo Power: After playing Ocarina of Time 3D, the next question that comes to mind is: Will we get a Majora's Mask remake next?
Eiji Aonuma: Would you like to play such a remake?
NP: Well, Yes!
EA: It's been 13 years since Ocarina of Time was originally released, and one of the big things that we made this remake possible was that there was an outpour of emotions from people who said they would like to see this game done. We said we could do it in 3D, so we did. I think certainly if there was a similar output of emotion and clamor from fans for a remake of Majora's Mask, it wouldn't be an utter impossibility.
I am trying to create a fan campaign to get Majora's Mask 3D created. I need some people that are good with Photoshop, GIMP, or a similar program, can tag pages on Facebook,a and know how to create a Welcome tab and Majora's Mask 3D tab.

The page is right here, although the campaign is still in its early stages.
Please reply to this thread if you would like to volunteer.

There already is a page on Facebook for Majora's Mask on the 3Ds with over 1800 fans, it's here and there is another community page for this as well. I'm just telling you so we won't end up getting spread out around several different pages, because that would make the numbers seem smaller. So everyone should also like that page I linked since it's the largest one xD

I have Photoshop and I use it often, so if you want me to do anything I'd be glad to help. We should have a rally at the Nintendo World Store, like with costumes and t-shirts :D they might let us if we ask them, we have to get permission because if we do then they can send news cameras and things and Nintendo will know why we're there. Let's have a "Carnival of Time" and all bring masks!

There already is a page on Facebook for Majora's Mask on the 3Ds with over 1800 fans, it's here and there is another community page for this as well. I'm just telling you so we won't end up getting spread out around several different pages, because that would make the numbers seem smaller. So everyone should also like that page I linked since it's the largest one xD
I saw that, but I am planning to make this campaign more professional-looking. I want to try and make a campaign similar to this. It gets around 100 fans a day, and it used to grow a lot quicker than that. I realize there are a lot of Facebook pages for Majora's Mask 3D, but I want this to be a full-fledged campaign.
I have Photoshop and I use it often, so if you want me to do anything I'd be glad to help. We should have a rally at the Nintendo World Store, like with costumes and t-shirts :D they might let us if we ask them, we have to get permission because if we do then they can send news cameras and things and Nintendo will know why we're there. Let's have a "Carnival of Time" and all bring masks!
Thats awesome. Can you make a profile picture for the campaign? I would like it to be similar to a fan-made box art, but have the dimensions of a profile picture for a Facebook page. I will likely be creating a contest to make the page profile picture once the page gets up to 250 fans.

T

tehbiggorn

We Need Your Help for a Possible a Majora's Mask 3D!

In a recent interview with Zelda series prouducer Ejii Anuma he said that a Majora's Mask is "not an impossibility". All he needs is an emotional outpour of pleases. So let's give it to him! If Nintendo made a 3D remake I would freak out like really freak out. I know a lot of other people would do the same. So please, beg and plead below. Thanks!

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i would do the same! i would freak out!!like the night before I get it...like...cry tears of happyness...lmao (did that to OoT3d XD )
cuz, every time i play OoT 3D it makes me want to play majoras mask...it reminds me too much of MM...the menu music/noises, the way the ocarina sounds, the happy mask salesman, and the way when you cut grass, the rupee flies into the air and floats down like a leaf!!!!X) (because i hardly ever play the classic OoT, i play classic MM soooo many times more...)
SO i guess that explains how much i would LOVE for there to be a MM3D....:l

Big Octo

=^)
We NEED this! After an excellent remake of Ocarina of Time, this game will be the second course of an absolutely fantastic meal! Go Majora's Mask! Oh, YEAH!

A

ArnoldOtaku

We Are Operation Majora’s Mask 3D

Hello everyone,
We are a group of zelda fans that came together on the zeldathon network stream chat and heard that Nintendo said if there was enough outcry from fans that Majora’s Mask 3D that could be a possibility. We plan to spread our operation like wildfire through twitter and tumblr, and facebook. We need YOUR help! We are looking for people who have experience in public relations, web design, and a twitter, and moderating online forums. (we aren’t looking for mods per say, but if you have experience we will consider you for a position if it pops up) if you fall under any of those categories please do feel free to email us at [email protected], contact us our twitter (goo.gl/VJN2I), facebook (goo.gl/n8zDN) or add randyarnold1 on skype. It is highly recommended that you have skype and a bonus if you have a working mic.

Our Links
tumblr - http://operationmm3d.tumblr.com/
twitter - https://twitter.com/OperationMM3D
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/operationmm3d
forums - http://operationmm3d.forumotion.com/

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
With all the MM 3DS campaigns sprouting up, let's keep them all in this one big ol' MM 3DS support thread shall we? It'll gather up everything in one place for convenience. :>

Garo

Boy Wonder
Does anyone know who is leading this Operation? I'd like to get in touch with them, as I have an idea I'd like to run past them.

Does anyone know who is leading this Operation? I'd like to get in touch with them, as I have an idea I'd like to run past them.
If it involves the Facebook page, you can contact me, as I am an admin. However, I am not the creator of the campaign, so if it involves any other aspect of the campaign, you can contact Cody Davies and Nathanial Rumphol-Janc, Webmasters of Zelda Universe and ZeldaInformer, respectively.

By the way, we also have an official group on Zelda Dungeon now.

As much as I love Majora's mask, I really dont want it remade. I want a brand new game with the style of Oot3d on the 3ds.
Majora's Mask 3D would in no way effect the creation of a new Zelda game, as it would not require Nintendo to devote any resources to it. Grezzo did a great job on Ocarina of Time 3D, and I'm sure they can handle Majora's Mask 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom