• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask 3D Campaign

Big Octo

=^)
^No. If they did something like that, they would choose OoT, not MM. Besides, this is a campaign for MM on the 3DS.

Garo

Boy Wonder
^No. If they did something like that, they would choose OoT, not MM. Besides, this is a campaign for MM on the 3DS.

If they did OoT AGAIN, I would be rather peeved. I love OoT and all, but they would definitely be overestimating the game if they release ANOTHER remake of it.

Majora's Mask would be a great candidate for a Wii U remake, but I'd prefer to see it on the 3DS because it would be cheaper (engine is already developed) and quicker. Wind Waker would be a good Wii U remake candidate, but given that they have already confirmed a Zelda Wii U is in the works, I doubt we'll see a remake - maybe a port, but no remakes.

^ I agree. Anyways, this is supporting it for the 3DS, so why think otherwise?
I am 100% in support for the 3ds Majora's Mask but i think it would be absolutely incredible to see it in HD.
And im not going to start another thread with another campaign when i support this one and so do lots of other people.
Majora's Mask in 3d all the way, and imagine what the tranformations would look like.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I completely support Operation Moonfall. I already signed the official petition, I believe I liked a page on Facebook, and I joined a group here on ZD. Finally, I'm posting in this thread. Listen, Miyamoto-san and Aonuma-san. Us fans and even the haters of Zelda want Majora's Mask on the 3DS! Think about all of the players who did not get to play Majora's Mask on the N64 or even the Virtual Console! We would love to have MM3D not only for the graphics, but to relive the gameplay and sad story! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom