• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras Mask 2012

Which console would you prefer a Majora's Mask remake on?

• 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii U

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dan

Holy **** does that happy mask salesman scare me. Perhaps this game should never be remade , let's keep that happy mask salesmen face to a blurry N64 resolution.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I would like it on the 3DS to co-inside with Ocarina of Time 3D, so if you had a 3DS you could experience both. I'm speaking for newer players, like you guys who had both on the N64, not one on the N64 and the other on the Gameboy. I had both on the Collector's Edition and have been a Zelda fan for some time, but think of the newer players.

I would like it on the 3DS to co-inside with Ocarina of Time 3D, so if you had a 3DS you could experience both. I'm speaking for newer players, like you guys who had both on the N64, not one on the N64 and the other on the Gameboy. I had both on the Collector's Edition and have been a Zelda fan for some time, but think of the newer players.

You could think of the new players.. Or you can think of the huge step Nintendo would be making in their history. Remastering MM and making it full HD doesn't just show it can be done but they can also push the limits of the Wii U and use those ideas on the next Zelda game. Making it on the 3ds doesn't really help their sales and marketing it on the Wii U will make more people want to buy it.

More and likely if Nintendo wanted to make or renew a Zelda game, it probably be on the 3DS since it has already done Ocarina of Time on it. Its not like Ocarina of Time bombed on the 3DS, its just that it needs more props and awknowledgement of the game. So, make games on a new system. And I personally think that it should be made the the 3DS. It just seems more right, you know?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I care nothing for a MM remake. There's no reason for it whatsoever. Just because OoT had one, that doesn't justify one for MM. Remakes need an occasion, such as Zelda's 25th anniversary last year. MM has no such occasion, and it's not the series crowned jewel, to boot. I wouldn't care if one was made near the end of the 3DS's lifetime, but there's no reason whatsoever for one to be made any time soon.

I honestly can't say I'd prefer either one. Majora's Mask's gameplay with the three-day system is really well suited for portable gaming, but I really want to see it in 1080p.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I saw this yesterday, really wish it was real. It being on Wii U would be nice. I'd prefer playing games on my TV over a handheld anyday.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
You could think of the new players.. Or you can think of the huge step Nintendo would be making in their history. Remastering MM and making it full HD doesn't just show it can be done but they can also push the limits of the Wii U and use those ideas on the next Zelda game. Making it on the 3ds doesn't really help their sales and marketing it on the Wii U will make more people want to buy it.

They could have done a similar art style for OoT 3D ([here|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFuzClAvAJ0]), but they didn't. The 3DS has good enough graphics to do something very like this. ASlso, the Wii U will be around $500, which many people (especially myself) don't have just lying around. Plus, the failure cutscene where the moon craches would look epic in 3D. Alos, the 3DS hibernation feature would provide an good alternative to the lack of saving in MM.

Non-Epic

Resident Cucco Kicker
Labrynna, because Hyrule is too mainstream.
There are many good reasons to see this on 3DS. On 3DS it will follow OoT and the linearity will remain well. If OoT is placed before MM in 2011, and MM came out in 2012, that would be set up to the pretty similar Y2K placement. Moreso, this can be done easily by Grezzo's studios', and Nintendo can work on a 2013 3DS sequel and other Wii U things. If a sequel came out in 2013, that really would feel like the Dawn of a New Day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom