• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras Mask 2012

Which console would you prefer a Majora's Mask remake on?

• 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii U

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haxon15

FML
[video=youtube;_v--Z9FzEDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v--Z9FzEDo&feature=g-like[/video]

It's a fan made trailer, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's better than anything Nintendo's given us thus far! I'm waiting for Zelda 3DS/Wii U news, I know Nintendo isn't coming out with MM3D anytime soon.

Haxon15

FML
Yeah I'm also really disappointed there wasn't any Zelda news this year. At least Pikmin 3 was finally shown though!

Pretty neat, but I highly doubt it's legit. Would be pretty neat if it were, though. Hopefully, Nintendo will release something like this in the future... :/

If this turns out to be real, I would rather it come out on the Wii U. The Wii U will have full HD making this game look a whole lot better then on the 3ds. And personally I would like to play a Zelda game on the new Nintendo console, it will show what the Wii U is capable of showing in a Zelda game.

Its an awesome (fan-made)trailer, but there is absolutely no way Nintendo did this. MM3D would be cool. It would be even cooler if they released it on "doomsday" this year to freak everyone out.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I would want it for the Wiiu. The graphics would be amazing. And I am also getting a Wiiu sometime in the future and maybe a 3ds but maybe not. I think Wiiu Majoras Mask would be better.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
GOD I WISH THIS WAS REAL :(
I would much rather prefer a wii u remake because im looking to get the wii u before I finally get a 3ds...
If they did make a Zelda game with that graphic style, it would without a doubt be my favorite graphic style ever in Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom