• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora`s Mask...seriously?

D

DFVI

ive never had problems with the time, i mean there is the Inverted Song of time ...

K

King of Hyrule

Anyways, I'm sort of confused why people hate Majora's Mask. Do they not know of the song of slow time? This could make the 3 day period last for hours. Use this the song of time, then use the slow song, and you'll easily have more then enough time to beat any dungeon. I've never had problem with not having enough time. I more or less had problems with too much time. Especially with the side quests that had several steps at different times. This made me have to wait and figure out how to kill time. I swore the song of slow time was pretty common knowledge.

Amen to this! I never had trouble with time. Slowing time took a lot of pressure off of the game. I loved the game because of the dark motive behind the entire thing. An all powerful being trying to destroy the world (not rule it like Ganondorf wanted to) is brilliant! Majora is pure evil and the game in general is so dark. Majora in it's final form is the craziest yet most awesome looking boss in the entire Zelda series.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Ahhh Majora's Mask. The first time I played through the game, it annoyed me to no end. I found everything about the game frustrating. However I REALLY got into it. 3/4 through the game I started to REALLY love it. Im playing through it a second time on my N64 and I'm loving every second of it now that I know what to do. Instead of "rushing" and waiting out the full three days, I do a little bit at a time and I reset time so I know I have the full three days to complete a dungeon or something important.

I have to admit, I stopped playing it the first time through at the Snowhead Temple bc I didn't want to use a walkthrough and I was really stuck. I left the game for like 4 months before I got back to it. After though, the game became "special" to me. Just something about it totally got me right back into it full force.

Majora's Mask (although disliked by many fans) is a hidden gem - just like Adventure of Link - that is a sick and twisted Zelda that no fan has ever seen before. That is why its special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom