• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora is a Female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cities

I think the story in the long article that was initially posted makes sense (the people building a tower to reach the goddesses, the giants mask being used to kill the goddesses due to the Terminians believing in the power of their Giants vs the goddesses of Hyrule) Of course its all just speculation but one I agree with.

It is quite disturbing where the Triforce is located on those blocks in Stone Tower..

I like the idea of Majora being a female. They need to do a prequel game of MM to explain this, because Majora would be a potentially awesome villian and they can explain more about the mask and stone tower, would be an awesome side-game or w.e they call it these days.

Zelda needs a female villian tho, think of KH's Malecifent. Majora would be some really evil (potentially hot girl) who has a son who always wears masks so noone knows he's the son of an evil b***h hahaha and that would explain the kids on the moon (even tho it's obviously the HMsalsemen) but now I'm just rambling.

reading that article about stone tower and Majora being a female just raised MM's meaningful grade IMO.

still naming my daughter Majora :chu:

C

cities

I like the idea of it too. That whole game has such a personality, and is so twisted at parts.

I don't know about naming any of my children after Zelda games. Haha

It is quite disturbing where the Triforce is located on those blocks in Stone Tower..

Yes, it is. Seeing it sent chills down my spine.

Zelda needs a female villian tho, think of KH's Malecifent.

Veran (Oracle of Ages)

Veran.png

Also there's Twinrova... [noparse]>.>[/noparse]

2D games don't count, neither do bosses I'm talking legit main quest villian

If you don't mind me asking... Why don't they count, and what is your definition of a "legit main quest villain?" 2D Zeldas are just as canon as the rest of them. Hyrule Historia and quotes from Aunoma et al. attest to this fact. Also, you probably should have specified in your previous post that 2D Zeldas (and their antagonists) don't count.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i never thought of it as male or female. it's in It. I've always heard people refer to Mahora's Mask as it, not a he or she

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*when i beat majoras mask, i shall return!*
-le exit thread-
oh, and i still think majora is an "it"
inb4 i get reported for bad posting quality

By the namesake of being called "Majora", there is some hinting that if Majora had a gender, it would be female. "Majora" is a Latin word. It roughly translates to "major domain", but moving on... Latin names that in which end in -a, typically means it is a feminine word/name. So, even without knowing Majora's true form, as it dons many, the name might just be enough to have an idea that Majora is indeed female.

M. Bulteau

Composer
Well, I had to give the demon a singer in my opera, so... I chose a soprano (highest female voice).

Deeds

no text
Haha, this thread made me laugh, and I'm not immature.
The eyes look like breasts? What. The. Eff. The eyes look like eyes, I really don't think they were trying to imply anything sexual by making them rounded...
As for your third point... really? So, you're saying that Majora's Mask is covering a... this is stupid.

Haha, this thread made me laugh, and I'm not immature.
The eyes look like breasts? What. The. Eff. The eyes look like eyes, I really don't think they were trying to imply anything sexual by making them rounded...
As for your third point... really? So, you're saying that Majora's Mask is covering a... this is stupid.

in the third form the masks eyes look like breasts the way they're positioned.

C

cities

I agree. Also I don't think people are saying Majora's Mask is a girl or boy. They are debating the entity Majora. (referring to someone up thread)

They put a Triforce where someone's crotch would be and a tongue licking it so why wouldn't they do the eyes as breasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom