• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora: Farrore, and Nayru's Child

The lack of evidence or proof is the real issue, IMO.
Yeah, that's my fault. I was hoping you guys would be up for brainstorming. That's fine though, I've thought it out. Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are the mortal forms of the Goddesses. Link, and Ganondorf are male. If Link and Zelda did have children, don't you think they'd be demi-gods like Hercules? What if Ganondorf had a child with Zelda? Maybe that's who is Majora, and the Light spirits in TP.

Yeah, that's my fault. I was hoping you guys would be up for brainstorming. That's fine though, I've thought it out. Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are the mortal forms of the Goddesses. Link, and Ganondorf are male.

I'm sorry, but making up your own information or fanfic=/=evidence. Look for information in the games that support a theory, and THEN build a theory. Don't start with a theory and then look for info to support it. Always twist theories to suit the facts, not facts to suit the theories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom