• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mailbag Question Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axle the Beast

The Second Coming
Site Staff
Sorry, Thortok, you got yours in just too late to be in the running for this mailbag, but I'll be considering it for next time! =) Also, sorry about forgetting to post the last mailbag in here. xP

Thanks for the questions guys! Lots of good stuff. I had to cut like two questions from this mailbag and it kinda broke my heart. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get to them later. xP Send me more! MOAR!

What do you think of the aesthetic changes to the 3DS remake of Majora’s Mask? I’ve noticed they lightened up areas from before and Skull Kids animations aren’t as jerky and chaotic as before. New textures are nice, and the life changes are welcomed, but the dark, brooding atmosphere is what made me love Termina.

Are there any other Zelda characters you'd like to see in Super Smash Bros someday as playable characters?

Axle the Beast

The Second Coming
Site Staff
Hey there guys, got an announcement:

The mailbag might no longer be on Zelda Dungeon, but I'll still be continuing it. This thread won't be used anymore but you'll still be able to submit questions, though mainly in the video comments and social media at the moment. I might try to set up a better method later. I am considering branching out beyond Zelda -- give your input on that in the above video's comments -- but that won't stop me from talking about Zelda, and I'll still be considering all questions I've received thus far. =)

Axle the Beast

The Second Coming
Site Staff
(FINAL UPDATE)

So this'll be the last thing I post about in this section likely, since the mailbag has moved to my YouTube channel and I'm no longer doing videos for ZD. The moderating team can feel free to take away my permissions in this section. Dunno if Mases has any more use for this section but I won't be using it. =P

The first non-ZD Curiosity Shop has gone up:

This episode is Zelda-focused, and the last mailbag of every month will be as well, but apart from that it's going to be branching out, so the next one will have general geek, gaming, and pop culture questions, though you can always ask Zelda stuff any time. =)

Where to send questions is in the video descriptions as always, but you can use the video's comments (as long as you label them for the mailbag) or use the special questions channel on my Discord server or give me them on Skype.

Peace out! I'll still be around on the forums from time to time though. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom