• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mail delivery

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So as you know I deliver the mail. During the early morning I sort the mail and after that I deliver the mail. We only deliver one time a day and from tue till sat. How is it arranged in your country? Are you getting the mail also once or more times a day and is it daily like 7/7 or less?
And does this mean @VikzeLink that you're basically my coworker in Sweden? :P

The Royal Mail in England delivers some stuff but other companies like Amazon or DPD deliver on their own.

I used to live somewhere where the mail came really early, but where I live now it's usually between 1-3pm when I get it now, I hate that because it means any games I want to play that I'm waiting to be delivered miss out on a full morning of play.

We get mail every day except Sundays where nothing comes.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
So as you know I deliver the mail. During the early morning I sort the mail and after that I deliver the mail. We only deliver one time a day and from tue till sat. How is it arranged in your country? Are you getting the mail also once or more times a day and is it daily like 7/7 or less?
And does this mean @VikzeLink that you're basically my coworker in Sweden? :P
I suppose XD

I work for PostNord, which is the main mail service of Sweden. We do monday to friday here, once a day. While most of my colleagues starts early with sorting and then deliver, I start a bit later and just go straight to delivery, then I have a later lunch, after that I drive around and pick up mail from different companies that pays for that. So I also quit a bit later as well

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I'm in America, and mail's delivered Monday through Saturday, except Sunday, where USPS is closed.

On top of this, Amazon, UPS, FedEx, and such are also delivery services.

USPS isn't nice and clean like Sweden, where it's Monday through Friday, once a day, so rather than discuss when they deliver, here's a website:

It's more like, assume it's delivered sometime during the day before 5 pm, except Sundays.

In fact, many of us Americans hated USPS until UPS and FedEx showed up and gave them competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom