• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mah Timeline

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Whoa,Way off, First of all what is tbf and tsbf???
Also LA comes after Oox,and Alttp has to come right after Fsa.Heres the most logical way,though Nintendo Released an Offiacial timeline,but for the two split heres the most logical way:

SS»MC»Fs»Oot(Timeline splits)

Child:MM»Tp»Fsa»Alttp»Oox»La»Loz»Aol

Adult:WW»Ph»St

You should check the offiacial timeline though,It proves your theory wrong,Plus theres no longer just 2 splits but 3 now.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Yeah, I have the same question - what is TBF and TBSF?

I think there are two groups of people now. One group agrees with Hyrule Historia Timeline, and the other group still does not agree (like me) and still make their own timelines, even if that timeline is "official".

If the 2D titles goes to the Child side, then most logical timeline will be:
---------/--TWW/PH--ST
SS--OoT
---------\MM--TP--TMC--FS/FSA--ALttP/OoX/LA--TLoZ/TAoL

There is no third split. Link never fails.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
LU: Official timeline is stupid. As AxletheBeast said in his video the other day, it is a "Cop-out timeline". Besides, as a friend of mine mentioned a week back, if OoT can have a "game lost" scenario, then all of them can. And I think only games that would be possible for would be AoL (Ganon returns to life) and MM (moon destroys Termina) but I don't use either.
Other games are Tingle games, which I deleted from my siggy as you can see. And Crossbow Training. I decided they don't count. ALso, most people believe in FS/FSA Links being one Link. ANd what reasoning (BESIDES THE EFFING HAT THEORY!!!) do you have about MC being there?
Bond: I don't put it by 2D on one side, 3D on the other. I just put it that way. Any questions about my placement guys?

LU: Official timeline is stupid. As AxletheBeast said in his video the other day, it is a "Cop-out timeline". Besides, as a friend of mine mentioned a week back, if OoT can have a "game lost" scenario, then all of them can. And I think only games that would be possible for would be AoL (Ganon returns to life) and MM (moon destroys Termina) but I don't use either.
Other games are Tingle games, which I deleted from my siggy as you can see. And Crossbow Training. I decided they don't count. ALso, most people believe in FS/FSA Links being one Link. ANd what reasoning (BESIDES THE EFFING HAT THEORY!!!) do you have about MC being there?
Bond: I don't put it by 2D on one side, 3D on the other. I just put it that way. Any questions about my placement guys?
I agree with everything you said but with the placement of TMC. You're right the hat-theory is stupid, but there is even more evidence.
Great Deku Tree Sprout said:
Some time ago, before the King of Hyrule unified this country, there was a fierce war in our world. One day, to escape from the fires of the war, a Hylian mother and her baby boy entered this forbidden forest.

People often say this war is the establishment of the royal family and because the war took place just a decade befor OoT no game with the royal family can go befor it. But actualy this wasn't the establishment of the Royal Family, but the unification of Hyrule with the humans being the leading group. Prior to the war Human, Zoras, Gorons, Gerudo and Kokiri lived next to each other in smal countrys and after the war Hyrule was unificated. In TMC there are only the humans. (And some Gorons but they don't seem to be native to Hyrule, we only have a merchant and some that appeard because of kinestones. This could mean that MC ttok place before the unification.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Good arguments German. But I still just don't feel mc goes before oot. Don't ask why but... I need to find my old thread about this. Thanks for your input though.... definitley news Ill think anout

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Yeah the timeline is a total cop out. I NEVER believed in the timeline to begin with and I STILL don't believe in it. The ONLY things that makes any logical sense is that OoT split with Young and Adult Link while the Young portion created MM. Loz and AoL and directly connected as well as WW, PH, and ST. And the ONLY other thing is that we were told from the horses mouth that SS is the first Zelda game in the supposed timeline.

Other than that, just have fun with the games individually and don't give yourself a stroke trying to figure out something that's impossible. Sticking with your own theories is fine, but just know there's no official timeline. Nintendo just made up something that fans were supposed to believe and most didn't. So yeah you hear that Nintendo, WE DON'T BUY IT!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom