• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic

Thanks, but I was asking where the hylians/gerudos got it from.
I was just wondering, where did you hear that? I don't not remember hearing it in any of the games, but its probably either my memory being wrong, or its in one of the games I haven't played(AoL, ALttP, OoS and PH.)

Wielding the skills of magic means they have the ability. And it is from The Adventure of Link and A Link to the Past. I believe there are references towards it in Ocarina of Time as well.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Yeah! There should be some more magic in future zeldas. The different spells in AoL is one of the reasons why it´s one of the best games ever (my opinion) !!

I would think that there should be more magic. I mean it brought us the Rods from ALTTP, the Arrows from Wind Waker/many other games. I want those weapons back.

Please?

Chris

It has been awhile...
Personally, I hate the Magic, I like the games like TP where there is no Magic but there is Magical items. The Magic meter was a really annoying thing, it just needed to be replenished every now and then.

Without it, you basically have unlimited magic :D That was really fun just wasting the Magic that I never had.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would also like to see that to ^^

I cant believe TP had no magik at all..

I miss magical items.. and the magik bar all together :(

Amelie

Air Dancer
I am wondering what you did not like about them! I mean.. we all like something that the other did not but... what did you not like about them?

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I barely use magin on any zelda game. The most useful magic based item I've seen is the sword attack with the fierce deity mask, but that's it

Last edited:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I've loved the magic stuff in OoT it was probably one of the most useful items I used in OoT and the magical spin attack well I never use it but the magic really needs to come back into Loz I really missed it:kawaii:but the fact that the lens of truth needed magic bothered me cause in the haunted wasteland I was low on magic and I ran into so much trouble getting to Desert Collosus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom