• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic the Gathering.

Do you play MTG?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
Hello, and welcome to my thread. I was just curious if anyone here play magic the gathering.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I used to play during 6th and 7th Editions. I still have the cards. One of them is shiny version or Fire Elemental (Creature - Elemental, 3RR, 5/4). I have normal version of this card too.

This card is out of print, but a weaker version (4/4 instead of 5/4) under different name should be available (it was when I saw WotC website for the last time).

UPDATE: I just looked at the site - the card has been reprinted in 2013 edition.

Last edited:

Sheik

:the:
I have a lot of friends who play Magic, but I myself have never played it, nor am I all that interested. Maybe someday, though.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
No, but I would really like to try it out. I'm a big fan of tabletop gaming, especially fantasy and SF based RPGs, card games, etc. I'm big into Dungeons & Dragons and I used to play a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh when I was much younger. So I'm sure I'd probably enjoy it.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I haven't played it much in the past year, but it's something I do love playing and it's something I really need to get back into.

Mido

Version 1
I've had a few friend who played Magic, and they tried to get me to play. My experiences with the game are few in number, but I think Magic's a pretty solid game. Over time, I met more people who have picked Magic as their cup of tea. While I'm not against perhaps playing it, I've never given an entirely serious consideration to playing. My personal plan of action has always lied in the children's trading card game we call Yu-Gi-Oh. I still have all the decks I made over the years, and I must say, I am beginning to miss the dueling life. Three years of no dueling can get to a guy! Overall, while I am open to playing Magic, I've never committed to a full ride with the game. :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
I currently play Magic: The Gathering with my friends as of last year. It really is a lot of fun and while I am still learning everything about the card game, I am always having a great time with my fellow classmates. There is a lot of strategy in this game and best of all, there isn't some sort of deck that broken or gives you an automatic win if you decide to use at the competitive level. There is always something new and innovative practically every few months so the game is always changing in both the competitive and casual communities. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed my time playing Magic and I am always interested in seeing all of the crazy combos that the pros come up with on a daily basis.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
No, never.

I guess when collecting cards was a "thing", when I was a kid, Magic wasn't necessarily popular; Yugioh and Pokemon were the main crazes. Apart from those kid crazes back when I was younger, I've had no interest in card collecting, so I guess that explains why I've never really played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom