• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I posted in an earlier thread an idea of the use of magic in SS, it would be cool if Link had the ability to use magic but what if there was a whole civilization that used magic, and through those people Link could learn to use those kind of powers? :)

I've heard some people talking that the Sheikah are gonna be this big magic race/civilization in SS but weren't they more of a secretive society that only served the royal family?

It would be cool anyway if Link could discover this big city where everyone uses magic? :S
The Sheikah would fit into this category in SS if they wont be so secretive and dark but instead friendly and normal.

It would be a cool story if they showed who the Sheikah were from the beginning, how and why they started serving the royal family in the first place :)

what do YOU think?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I don't think it would be good if everybody in a town or village could use magic, they would probably be evil, you know, make their rule bigger. I want to see Link use magic though.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well, I don't know. I mean, that would be taking the Zelda outside of Zelda. Usually only Link is able to use magic, unless it's an enemy. Having a village that can use magic to help him learn it just seems more like something for an RPG.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
hmmmm ye i guess you guys are right...that would be overpowered

but I would like to see Link use some magic

It would be awesome to have a big group of evil magicians as villians like the dark tribe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom