• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Magic Meter?

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
So, I have the Wii version of TP, (and I've beat it twice, but never noticed anything about this) and I looked at the box for it, and noticed that when it shows link fighting the Darknut in the temple of time with a green bar at the top of the screen under your health. Did I miss something? Do you get the magic meter at the end of the cave of ordeals? How could I have not noticed it?:huh:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
There wasn't a magic meter in the game. There was a meter when you were using the Lamp, but I don't recall the color of the meter being green. Other than that, there was a magic meter.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
There definitely isn't a magic meter in TP (unfortunately). Just an oil meter for the lamp. =/

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I saw that on the back of the case too! I think it was just a beta screenshot.

Beeker

Wild Card
I've noticed this too. Why couldn't they find another screen to put on it? But yeah, the only meters in the game are oil meters for your lamp, and an air meter for when you're swimming underwater without Zora Armor.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
It's kind of funny, I noticed it when I first got the game, but didn't think nothing of it until now. It didn't appear in the game, but its not someting I feel I missed out on.

Kybyrian

You know, I never noticed that the magic meter was on the screenshots for the game. Something like that makes you really wonder why they would have removed it. I guess to give it a more realistic feel? A game like Zelda is never very realistic, though. If they have it on the screenshots they should have it in the game. The magic meter was always a great thing, they should have never gotten rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom