• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Magic Armour = Rip Off

M

MegaLink

I thought it was pretty expensive at the point where I got it in the game, then it became useless afterwards because I only had 2 rupees. I used it maybe like twice in the cave of ordeals in the fight with the darknuts. Otherwise I got it just for the sake of having it.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
If it were required to beat the game, I would be the first to agree that it's a rip-off.

However, being that it's an optional item, I have a hard time agreeing with you.

It does take a lot of effort to get. Perhaps more than it's worth. But that's your choice. Personally, I didn't get it.

I can see how it would be useful, though. There aren't a whole lot of uses for rupees in TP, and a whole lot of ways to get them. So, suppose you're near the end of the game, you've gotten everything you need, and you have a wallet full of rupees. What are you going to do with them? Well, you could use the Magic Armor, of course! You could use it in the following situations:

1. Beat a later boss that's been driving you crazy.

2. Conserve your health and potions for an upcoming battle.

3. Save yourself from death when you've got half a heart left, you're out of items, you've got plenty of rupees, and an enemy is coming straight for you!

4. The Cave of Ordeals. I've heard that a lot of people use it to finish that cave, and I think that's the main purpose of it. An optional item to help with an optional challenge.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
I do not think Magic Armor is worth using, but I think it is worth getting for the brag rights. Also, it is spelled "Armor" and it is in Castle Town, not Clock Town. Clock Town is only in Majora's Mask.
Armour is the British version. I use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom