• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Magatha's Art

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
:rolleyes: <3

Ahaha, Magnesium... thanks for that~ It's really nice. I was actually wearing a Zelda shirt the day I received it, so I was like, decked out in Zelda gear. <3 And... I like the angel, a lot. You did a really good job with the hair and wings. I haven't done anything with sculpy clay in quite some time, but if I recall, it takes it awhile for it to be nice enough to mold the way you want it. I commend your patience and attention to detail. x3 I look forward to seeing more.

You should make more dragons when you have the time. I like seeing those. <3
What? You mean to say it is yours? :( If so, wait...I'll buy it with Mandy included. lol

Naw, enjoy it, Mandy, that looks really cool. :nod:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These are all so COOL! I've made some clay stuff before, but a lot of them are destroyed now. :\ It's cool your raising money Maggs, keep doin' what your doin'! ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lol. I guess I will have to make more triforce necklaces then. I bet there are lots of people here who would love them. :D
If you do, please sell me one. Or if you want to make a special necklace for me, just pm me and I will give you the details. ~Atsie

Magatha

Magatha
Hi guys! Long time since I updated...

So, great news! A local gift shop has taken interest in my work. I wasn't quite ready to make enough duplicates of things to sell before, but I have been working on that. I hope to sell jewelry sculpted out of polymer clay.
The shop in question strongly supports LGBTQ Pride and asked that I make some rainbow stuff. So I made some rainbow stuff. ^^

Rainbow Butterfly! This one took me FOREVER because I was tryin out a new technique and it was being annoying...

Rainbow Dragon! Same dragon style as always, but with rainbow wings.

As I work on making jewelry, I will probably experiment around a lot. Attempt#1 at making a good looking barrette.

And all scraps of clay I end up not liking or using get marbled together and made into beads.

So yeah. This is some of what I have been working on. I am working mostly on jewelry, but I might have some sculpted or sketched out characters soon.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You kept your promise, Maggie. :) You did a great job with all those. I really like what you do, and I really hope you have success selling them or whatever you plan to do with them. I might buy you something if you offer it. :) For now, I will wait until you post more of your great stuff.

Btw, I love the Dragon, but the others are very cool too. ~Gobli

Magatha

Magatha
Hi! I'm back!
Today I shall be posting seahorses. Because my brothers and I are on a swim team and our mascot is the seahorse. So I draw them on my brothers' backs and on my arm.

Look! Cute seahorse hair clips!

This is how I normally draw seahorses. This one is on my left arm. Yes, I drew it myself.

My brother insists that seahorses are too cute to be a good mascot and asked me to design a scarier one. This was the result. Please keep in mind that when I'm drawing on other people I am drawing really fast and they don't always sit still.
Dragon seahorse! :D

That is all the seahorses, but I do have a couple more things, if anyone is interested...

I'm making a basket out of rope! It's not finished yet, but I somehow made a pretty rose on accident, so I took a picture of it. ^^

And one last thing before I go: A poem dedicated to a great friend of mine.
To Gobli, Atsuma, Saga, The Great one, Ao, Quetzalcoatl. No matter what name you go by, I will always call you my friend.

You've been a great friend,
Far better than most.
So these words I send,
Written smoothly in prose.

And now you can see,
We are something more.
A good friend to me,
I trust right to my core.

So thank you, my friend!
You’ve been ever so kind.
Thanks for the stories you send
A better friend would be hard to find.

Thank you, my friend,
It means so much to me.
For being here to the end
Two friends happily.

Yosh

Razorgirl
It's so weird, I originally joined this site under the pseudonym "Agatha" to mess with Atsuma, and I'm a huge fire emblem fan. It's bizarre, mang

Magatha

Magatha
Hello everyone!
It has certainly been a while... *Note to self: attempt to be more active once in a while...*
Anyway, I have some new awesomeness to show you guys!

Look! I can make tiny butterflies!
IMG_0841_zpscbc8f750.jpg

Allow me to present: The New and improved Rainbow Dragons!
IMG_0821_zps17bff14e.jpg

And, well valentines day is right around the corner. Have a couple hearts. ^^
IMG_0842_zps7d60d48e.jpg

If you guys like this stuff, I do have some non-polymer clay stuff I can show as well.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Dang, Magatha. I hadn't seen your recent updates. That's all well done, no, greatly done, that is. :) I really like your stuff. I want to buy some from you, but I don't know if you're selling. Remember I wanted to buy Medusa from you? You never really told me yes or no. lol But yeah, I'd be interested in owning some of those marvelous pieces you craft, particularly the valentine hearts, the rainbow dragons and the butterflies. And you don't have to sell them to me, just keep up the great work, you're awesome at it.

Btw, thanks for that poem. I really thought it was awesome. In fact, I will add it to my siggy now. True friends like you and I are hard to find, you're right about that. I will have a poem for you some time, you'll see. ^^ I might even send it to you via a Valentine's day card. I already sent some, but if I come up with a great poem, I will surely send it to you as well. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
These are all great pieces of art! I really do hope that you will continue in making more of your beautiful art in the near future! They are so bright and vivid not mention also have a lot of personality! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom