• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia XIV: The Castle of Pueblo Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I ain't your buddy amigo

I have a feeling we're not getting those PM's tonight.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
i was really friken tired last night, so i'll do them now.

For some reason, I can't send Thareous his role. Can someone notify him?

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So, my personal pc has finally died. I'll still try to come by on my cell phone and my bf's pc when he isn't using it. I'm working on building a new pc this/next week.

But, just so you're aware, I might not be as active for the next week or two. But, hopefully it won't be an issue.

mfw sending out PMs takes over 48 hours.

This is absolutely ridiculous, Ninten*

If this continues through into the game, then I'm just saying this up front, I'm going to ask for a replacement.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I have not received my role PM.

Yeah me neither D:
I want to lynch zombies

If this continues through into the game, then I'm just saying this up front, I'm going to ask for a replacement.

I agree. Though I understand people can have IRL stuff to deal with, if the modding in the game is going to be sporadic, and night periods lasting a week because the mod is too busy with other things, then I'm right there with ya Zenox.

Kybyrian

Viral Maze said:
I agree. Though I understand people can have IRL stuff to deal with, if the modding in the game is going to be sporadic, and night periods lasting a week because the mod is too busy with other things, then I'm right there with ya Zenox.

Thirded. Role PMs should not take this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom