• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia XIV: The Castle of Pueblo Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Welcome to Maifa 14! Finally it's my turn. Yeah, this was Axle-aproved. Raindrop had her game figured out before I had mine, so yeah. This game will allow for 36 people. If there's too many, that's fine. You can be a replacement. Either that or I can figure out a role for you. But everything will be balanced. Don't worry. This game is for advanced players. I reccomend that if you don't know much, then you should wait for the next beginner game. The theme is Resident Evil 4. Here's a few roles you guys need to know. It's pretty standard for a Mafia game. Except for maybe a few.

- DO NOT PM EACH OTHER ABOUT YOUR ROLES. Mystery and assumptions are the point of this game, so if all the Townies band together through PMs you will ruin this game. Play with integrity. Lying is fine though. Mafia members may lie that they are Townie. Deception is a major aspect of this game.
- DO NOT POST INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE THE GAME. This means any information, revealing or otherwise, that comes from screenshots of the active user list, IM conversations, or anything. If you post such information, you will be ModKilled.
- You may only post in the Day period.
- Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote: Player X
- BOLD YOUR VOTES! It makes my life easier
- DO NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION AFTER YOU HAVE DIED. If you are a Mafia member and you die, do not reveal to anyone who else is Mafia because that information may end up in the hands of the Townies.
- IF YOU ARE INACTIVE YOU WILL BE MODKILLED. I'll require you at least 3 posts a (Mafia) day. Unless you've cleared it with me.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. I hope I don't have to repeat it again. This is a cardinal rule. Editing your posts is a no no. If you have something more to say, or need to edit a section of your post then MAKE ANOTHER POST saying what you need to say. If you are caught editing, you will be ModKilled. DO NOT DELETE YOUR POSTS EITHER! This doesn't apply to mods. You may do your jobs.
- NO ROLE/NAME CLAIMING! I don't want a mass role-claim like in what happened with Raindrop's game. And role/name claiming takes away the fun.
- Have fun

I may sound really harsh and evil, but I understand that people make mistakes. If it's something small, then I'll forgive you.

Names:
1) TheMasterSword
2) Keeseman
3) Thareous
4) Mido
5) Furie
6) Lord Death
7) DracoMajora
8) PK Flash
9) Kybyrian
10) ALIT
11) Pendio
12) Axle
13) Josh
14) Zenox
15) Austin
16) Viral Maze
17) Darknut Hunter
18) Raindrop 14
19) Rachel
20) Rishian
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
35)
36)

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
1NT9n

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Thirty-six slots...

Well... I'm not great at mafia, and I'm not really familiar with Resident Evil, but I'll play if you need to fill a slot. You can wait on adding me til the very end, though. xD I don't want to take a slot from someone who's good.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Ky: yeah i know. it was a typo which i couldn't edit.

Lord Death and Furie: so do you guys want to be replacements?

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Lord Death and Furie: so do you guys want to be replacements?

Oh, I was just trying to say that I'm not the most experienced mafia player, but I know what I'm doing.

So yeah, put me in the game - not as a replacement, but as a starting player - please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom