• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know they're town? Either way, they're completely useless, and just make it harder for everyone. Besides, do you really think we're going to be able to find any replacements?

I didn't imply it, you did.

Unvote

inb4 Mido vote

Vote: Mido

do i win

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
night will end tomorrow. my dad is using the laptop with the mafia data, and he's in a meeting. im using an ipad, which sort of sucks with typing a long post, so yeah.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
-Soldier's Log: Entry #7-

So instead of walking around, I decided to stay on top of one of the buildings. I saw many things, all happening at once.
Two men were walking and talking. One of them took out a handgun with a stock and shot it at someone. Another person jumped in front of the victim. Nothing happened to the dude who took the shot. Out of nowhere, some type of claw stabbed the man without a handgun. The dude with the claw just seemed to have fallen over and died. The man with a handgun had tried to help his stabbed friend. Out of nowhere, the dude who took the shot just appeared and said, " LOL. NOPE!" He then kicked the dude with the handgun. Knowing it was too late, the dude with the handgun just ran.
When the day began, we all went to the death site. One of the bodies was confirmed to have been Hero of Time. He had been killed by something that was close by. Dead, but close by. The other victim had been Zenox [Screw your name] who had seemed to have died of a heart attack [insult my game/ modding, and I'll give you an un-epic death scene]. After close inspection, Hero of Time was Hunnigan: Mafia Roleblocker. Zenox was Chief Mendez: The Town Vigilante
We discovered that there was one person missing: Keeseman. After looking through his house, we found his body. He had seemed to have died of natural causes. Keeseman was the Gattling Man: Town Hider. We knew that we had to hunt down the Mafia, and soon.

DAY IS STILL GOING ON!
Day ends March 3rd, 2013

The Dead:
Furie- Mike: Mafia Strongman/Backup Godfahter (Lynched Day 1)
Lord Death- Ashley: Unlynchee (Lynched Day 2)
GWAF- Leon S. Kennedy: Godfather, Lynchee, Unlynchee (Died Day 2)

Raindrop14- Ramon Salazar: Town Cop (Night-killed Night 2)
Zenox- Chief Mendez: Town Vigilante (Modkilled Night 3)

[COLOR="#FF000"] Hero of Time- Hunnigan: Mafia Roleblocker (Night-killed Night 3)[/COLOR]
Keeseman- Gattling Man: Town Hider (Modkilled Night 3)
The One that should be Dead but I don't want to die:
Darknut_Hunter-Albert Wesker: Serial Killer
The Living:
1) TheMasterSword
2) Keeseman
3) Thareous
4) Mido
5) Furie
6) Lord Death
7) DracoMajora
8) Hero of Time
9) Kybyrian
10) ALIT
11) Pendio
12) Axle
13) Josh
14) Zenox
15) Austin
16) GWAF
17) Darknut Hunter
18) Raindrop 14
19) Rachel
20) Rishian

With 12 alive, it takes 7 for a majority.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Oops, you made HoT green.

Hmm...that's 4 scum members down. There's most likely only one more.

The nightscene is weird. No idea what happened. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom