• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Kyby's vote for Mido might make me want to change my vote. Though, as I personally have no real reason to vote for Mido at the moment, I'll wait with that.

Mido

Version 1
Honestly, there doesn't seem to be anything going on at the moment except for these votes, and I'm sure these votes on me are just hunches at this current time.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Problem right now is inactivity and lurking, no doubt by mafia. I feel like a couple of them might be trying to force a lynch in the hopes of getting that easy kill in for the day. Myself, I'd rather not stalemate the day, because that leaves us with nothing. However, if I do nothing I die and we're out another town, and if I force a stalemate by taking hostages (namely Mido since it'd tie his vote with mine) then everyone will immediately think I'm scum, and try to pile in the votes, lynching me anyway. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, with not too many options to choose from...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Mido

Because Kybyrian has an unseemly ability to pinpoint scum, even with very little effort involved. Hm...let's see if this is any different.

Kirino

Tatakae
Can you not be ambiguous and stuff and tell why you voted for Mido, Ky?

Also Thar, why jump on the bandwagon so eagerly and quickly? You haven't even heard Ky's reasons yet.

Mido

Version 1
I'm pretty much left confused myself. I would also like to know where this is going. I can understand where Thareous is going more or less, considering Kybyrian is 2-0 on lynching scum this game. Nonetheless, I still want some confirmation on your choices, Zenox and Kybyrian, since you guys do not have hunches after all. Please explain!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
TWILIGHT!!!!
Darknut_Hunter (3)-Pendio, Hero of Time, Rishian
Mido (3)-Zenox, Kybyrian, Thareous
Rishian (1)-Dracomajora

Now should I be completley different from the normal style, or flip a coin? hm.....

Kybyrian

Can you not be ambiguous and stuff and tell why you voted for Mido, Ky?

Also Thar, why jump on the bandwagon so eagerly and quickly? You haven't even heard Ky's reasons yet.

I would be less ambiguous, but quite frankly this game doesn't interest me.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Wanted to see what people wanted. Since I don't have a coin on me right now, I'm using a random generator thing.

-Soldier's Log: Entry #6-
The sun was setting, but we couldn't figure out who to lynch. We eventually flipped a coin over it, and decided to lynch Darknut_Hunter. [Now I can't stand killing off his role, so I'll do something different instead]. Darknut_Hunter attempted to put up a fight. He must have eventually realized that it was futile. He just ran. He was Albert Wesker: Serial Killer. We celebrated. Now to bed.

The Dead:
Furie- Mike: Mafia Strongman/Backup Godfahter (Lynched Day 1)
Lord Death- Ashley: Unlynchee (Lynched Day 2)
GWAF- Leon S. Kennedy: Godfather, Lynchee, Unlynchee (Died Day 2)

Raindrop14- Ramon Salazar: Town Cop (Night-killed Night 2)
Darknut_Hunter- Albert Wesker: Serial Killer(Lynched Day 3)

1) TheMasterSword
2) Keeseman
3) Thareous
4) Mido
5) Furie
6) Lord Death
7) DracoMajora
8) Hero of Time
9) Kybyrian
10) ALIT
11) Pendio
12) Axle
13) Josh
14) Zenox
15) Austin
16) GWAF
17) Darknut Hunter
18) Raindrop 14
19) Rachel
20) Rishian

DAY ENDS FEBRUARY 25TH 8:00 PM (Pacific Time: US and Canada)
PM PEOPLE SEND ME STUFF BY THEN! DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR ROLE AS THE SUBJECT TO MAKE MY LIFE EASIER!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom