• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I find it strange Wyatt and Zenox are no longer active in this game.

I have a hard time believing they forgot about it. That never occurred before.

This raises my suspicions.

Yes, it's very strange indeed. Both of them are usually really active players too. I don't know if I find it scummy, but I certainly think it's odd. I'd like to see an explanation from both of them on why they've been gone for so long.

I haven't been posting in this thread because we set up a Minecraft server which I've spent my whole weekend playing on.

I'm going to ask for a replacement because, while I have the time to play, I don't have the interest to play. Ninten* is the worst mod I've ever played under.

Pen

The game is on!
Alright. Just waiting for Wyatt's response then. His inactivity has made me more worried than Zenox's, considering what Wyatt has done for us this far...

Kybyrian

Pendio said:
Alright. Just waiting for Wyatt's response then. His inactivity has made me more worried than Zenox's, considering what Wyatt has done for us this far...

Same reason. I've been playing just as much as Zenox on Minecraft.

Vote: Mido

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'm going to ask for a replacement because, while I have the time to play, I don't have the interest to play. Ninten* is the worst mod I've ever played under.

The day is only ending on Thursday....

Darknut_Hunter (2)-Pendio, Hero of Time,
Mido (2)-Zenox, Kybyrian
Rishian (1)-Dracomajora
Day ends February 21st, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Pacific Time (US and Canada). With 16 alive, it takes 9 for a majority.

Last edited:

Rishian

The Meat Shield
At this point I think I will place a vote (just so I don't forget), and probably end up changing it if there is more evidence that comes to light. For the mean time....

VOTE: Darknut_Hunter

NOT AN EDIT: Also, I think I will continue to keep my eye on Mido, to see if there is anything scummy coming from him. But for now my vote stands.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
NOT AN EDIT: Also, I think I will continue to keep my eye on Mido, to see if there is anything scummy coming from him. But for now my vote stands.

Why would you feel the need to do this? Is there a reason that you'd want to keep an eye on Mido?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
One more thing Zenox, if you keep insulting my modding, I won't find a replacement; I'll just mod-kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom