• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they decide to target Rainy? It was definitely a matter of scum vengeance. She voted for both Furie and Lord Death who were scum. It was mostly a matter of luck that the mafia killed our cop.

Who else did Rainy vote for? Wyatt and Darknut_Hunter. Wyatt is definitely pro-town. He led the lynch efforts on Furie and Lord Death. I'm suspicious of DH, however. His statement that he's busy with school is correct but last time he conveniently used this as an excuse to lurk in the shadows. People suspected Josh and Pendio of being scum at the end but no one knew DH was scum in Mafia D.

FoS: Darknut_Hunter

VOTE: Mido

I have a strong hunch that his inactivity isn't just that he's inactive, but is more of a ploy to hide his true intentions. It's more of a hunch right now, but I have a very strong feeling that he's scum.

Pen

The game is on!
Who else did Rainy vote for? Wyatt and Darknut_Hunter. Wyatt is definitely pro-town. He led the lynch efforts on Furie and Lord Death. I'm suspicious of DH, however. His statement that he's busy with school is correct but last time he conveniently used this as an excuse to lurk in the shadows. People suspected Josh and Pendio of being scum at the end but no one knew DH was scum in Mafia D.

True. DH is a marvelous lurker, and possible scum. I agree with all of this.

Vote: Darknut_Hunter

Also, the fact that Kybyrian is still alive makes me a little bit suspicious. When he is part of the town he is always a great threat to any Mafia organization. Shouldn't they have night killed him by now? Of course, he might have a night kill immune role, or he's been protected in different ways at night. But still, it does make me just a little suspicious.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, I haven't seen Kyby post in ages. Would be nice to get some input from him right about now.

I'd prefer to hear DH our before voting for him. But you never know; his lack of activity can be viewed as a concern, yet that can be said about many other players right now. We'll have to keep an eye on them.

Mido

Version 1
True. DH is a marvelous lurker, and possible scum. I agree with all of this.

Also, the fact that Kybyrian is still alive makes me a little bit suspicious. When he is part of the town he is always a great threat to any Mafia organization. Shouldn't they have night killed him by now? Of course, he might have a night kill immune role, or he's been protected in different ways at night. But still, it does make me just a little suspicious.

I'm assuming that the Mafia are not killing off Kybyrian because either he's under the doctor's protection, or as you said, he could be NK immune. Since he's a huge threat to the Mafia, it wouldn't surprise me if either of these possibilities were true.

Mido

Version 1
I'm guessing that there is a third party role, considering the amount of NK's during the nighttime, but I doubt Kybyrian is third party at the moment, considering he led two successful lynches on the Mafia.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I understand the lurking comments and that's a reasonable assessment. Certainly something that has basis. However why in the world would I vote for Rainy who chose me on a random vote if I was mafia? Think about it, revenge killing is the dumbest mafia mistake. It's a classic beginners mistake, or a ploy used by a very threatened mafia. Even dumber when it's only off of a random vote.

Okay then...

Yeah...
Rainy, why do I get the feeling that you've been hating on Darknut lately? xD (In beginners and this). I don't mean anything by it, it's just sort of funny.
Ha ha, I used random nuber generator and it landed on 17. :bleh: For all RVs I make, I use a random number generator, be it die or interent means.

Based on this, would any reasonably knowledgeable player actually be dumb enough to revenge kill? It doesn't make much since...

Now I would like to bring up something for a minute.

Patrols. Again. Why!? I've seen more attempted murders so far. When I was walking. One man had attempted to kill someone. But no matter what the first dude did, the victim seemed completley immune to everything that happened.
I then saw someone use some type of weapon. It looked pretty big, and seemed to fire lasers. This person shot the weapon at someone multiple times; using a supercharged laser. "Nice one," said the (victim?). This person then threw a Flash grenade, and disappeared.
The last one however, was a successful murder. I heard screaming coming from one of the houses. I ran over to where the voice was coming from. I located the house and broke the door down. One person, who seemed to be completley silent and hidden by the darkness of the night, used some type of martial arts attack, and killed the victim. The killer then saw me, and attempted to take my own life [The part where I'm hunted didn't happen. It's just for story stuff]. I barely escaped him.

Let me address the 2nd part of the log entry first. The second one describes a person with a super charged laser. I believe from my RE4 experience that this refers to the PRL412 Plague Removal Laser. Whoever used it must be mafia because Leon used the PRL412 in the game. What I find interesting is the use of a flash grenade since it's not needed because of the flash setting. Reference this for more info on the weapon.

Now to entries 1 and 3. Not sure what to make of the hints in this one. However, based on my info above, I don't believe they're mafia. Seems more likely to be either a 3rd party, most likely SK, or a Vig.

Again, this is all based on my knowledge of RE4 so it's most likely accurate since it's a themed game.

VOTE: Mido

I have a strong hunch that his inactivity isn't just that he's inactive, but is more of a ploy to hide his true intentions. It's more of a hunch right now, but I have a very strong feeling that he's scum.

I find this interesting, especially since later on Mido did not form a reply even though he made these two posts:
I'm assuming that the Mafia are not killing off Kybyrian because either he's under the doctor's protection, or as you said, he could be NK immune. Since he's a huge threat to the Mafia, it wouldn't surprise me if either of these possibilities were true.
I'm guessing that there is a third party role, considering the amount of NK's during the nighttime, but I doubt Kybyrian is third party at the moment, considering he led two successful lynches on the Mafia.

So my conclusion there is either Zenox (cause screw your new name :P) is trying to make Mido suspicious looking by averting our eyes to him, or Mido is actually been avoiding, which has basis since he did not reply to Zenox's suspicions.

FoS: Mido

for now. I'd like to see some more gameplay before I start choosing sides.

Mido

Version 1
I find this interesting, especially since later on Mido did not form a reply even though he made these two posts:

So my conclusion there is either Zenox (cause screw your new name :P) is trying to make Mido suspicious looking by averting our eyes to him, or Mido is actually been avoiding, which has basis since he did not reply to Zenox's suspicions.

FoS: Mido

for now. I'd like to see some more gameplay before I start choosing sides.

I saw Zenox's hunch as pretty trivial at this time since he hasn't supported himself yet, which is why I did not address his statement However, he is right in the fact that I haven't been the most active player in the game, so his suspicions are somewhat valid in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom