• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin

Austin
Probably still should just in case Ninten* replaced me without telling anyone, cause then my vote won't count. =D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Finally, we can have some lunch!

I suggest a nice pic-a-nic on top of the hill where Lord Death's house used to stand.

Go easy; he has school and real life too.

Yeah, so does everyone else on this forum. And for some reason they all seem pretty capable of showing up with no problem whatsoever. With the little effort he seems to put into the night scenes, I'd figure he could probably write one in about 5 minutes, tops.

If you can't make the time, don't mod a mafia game. :\

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Calm down. The day only started yesterday. That and I'm still in high school. I saw that Austin was the hammer, but only like a minute before I had to leave to go to school this mornign. If you think that this kind of waiting sucks, then you should see what happened in Mafia 12.

Lord Death (11)- Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, Mido, Thareous, Josh, Raindrop14, Hero of Time, A Link In Time, GirlWithAFairy, Austin, Pendio

-Soldier's Log: Entry #4-
Talk about a quick day. After what happened with Furie, we had figured that she was protecting her scum buddy earlier. Strangley, Lord Death put up absolutley no type of resistance.
Lord Death was Ashley: The Unlynchee. In the crowd, a person with a deep voice said, "Oh no." He fell over and died. That person was GirlWithAFairy. GWAF was Leon S. Kennedy: The Mafia Godfather, Unlyncher, and Lynchee.. It was amazing. We had elimated 3 of the Mafia already. I guess we can party, after we hunt down all of the scum. YAY!

The Dead:
Furie-Mike: Backup Godfather and Strongman
Lord Death- Ashley: Unlynchee
GWAF- Leon S. Kennedy: Godfather: Unlyncher, Lynchee

Names:
1) TheMasterSword
2) Keeseman
3) Thareous
4) Mido
5) Furie
6) Lord Death
7) DracoMajora
8) Hero of Time
9) Kybyrian
10) ALIT
11) Pendio
12) Axle
13) Josh
14) Zenox
15) Austin
16) GWAF
17) Darknut Hunter
18) Raindrop 14
19) Rachel
20) Rishian

NIGHT ENDS FEBRUARY 15th. 2013, 21:00 (GMT-8)! SPECIAL ROLE PEOPLE, SEND YOUR PMs BY THEN! ALSO, PUT YOUR ROLE AS THE TITLE TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom