• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Vote: Lord Death

My theory that Furie may have been jumping in so aggressively to defend Lord Death because he was a scum buddy is only strengthened by the fact that Furie's lynch did result in a scum find. I think Lord Death is the most reasonable target for today.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Whelp the path is now clear to us as to who the Mafia is; two of them anyway. I now see no reason for Furie to have jumped in like that to defend Lord Death, other than trying to protect her scum buddy. Wyatt's instincts have paid off again.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Tally:
Lord Death (5)- Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, Mido, Thareous, Josh

OK seriously, when are we having lunch?

I agree that Lord Death looks very scummy after Furie flipped mafia. He's definitely out best shot at lynching mafia today.

VOTE: Lord Death

I already outlines my reasoning for suspecting Lord Death in my night post.

What alarms me, however, is Thareous's behavior. He adamantly opposed Wyatt and Zenox's efforts trying to lynch Lord Death the first day and now he's going with the flow.

FoS: Thareous

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Lord Death (9)- Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, Mido, Thareous, Josh, Raindrop14, Hero of Time, A Link In Time, GirlWithAFairy

This is gonna be the shortest day in Mafia history.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What alarms me, however, is Thareous's behavior. He adamantly opposed Wyatt and Zenox's efforts trying to lynch Lord Death the first day and now he's going with the flow.

FoS: Thareous

Knew this would be coming up sooner or later.

I was distrustful of Wyatt at the time because he seemed so certain that Lord Death was scum, but literally had little to no backing to it. I'd asked him about three times―here the first time―what made LD suspicious to him? Never received an answer from him; instead he just switched votes over to Furie, which justifiably deepened my own misgivings towards his intent. By then I was ready to take it on from a different angle, and went after a statement which Zenox made. Turns out Kyby passed the test exactly as I expected him to in speaking up for Zenox; but even though right now there are a lot of holes to be filled up (such as what Zenox meant by posting Number of the Beast as his softclaim), it's clear that Wyatt was right about Furie. That's ultimately the decisive factor that the Town was waiting on anyhow, so there's no use in questioning it.

Furie's lynch and the fact that she attempted to avert suspicion from Lord Death is sufficient evidence to suggest that Kybyrian is Town or pro-Town, and that's enough for me...for now. If there's anything I happened to leave out, bring it to my attention and I'll elucidate best I can.

Austin

Austin
Oh oh I wanna hammer!

EBWODP

I believe I'm still in this game, that is. I told Ninten* I would continue to play until he lined up a replacement for me and to my knowledge that has not happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom