• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
What the hell? D: Idonteven... Ugh, I haven't said anything thus far because it was all random voting and nobody had any good leads. Before I just shrugged my shoulders at Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, and Austin's vote, but now that Josh joined in and put a fourth vote against me, I'm both worried and suspicious.

You know I never understood that... Why did you judge me? Why did you judge me?

Austin

Austin
What the hell? D: Idonteven... Ugh, I haven't said anything thus far because it was all random voting and nobody had any good leads. Before I just shrugged my shoulders at Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, and Austin's vote, but now that Josh joined in and put a fourth vote against me, I'm both worried and suspicious.

You need 11 for a majority and the day ends in a week. I have like three votes on me and I haven't said anything yet. Worried about something?

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Austin said:
You need 11 for a majority and the day ends in a week. I have like three votes on me and I haven't said anything yet. Worried about something?

xeP7E.png

Lord Death

Bichon Frise

Well, not necessarily, although I will admit that I kinda mixed up the 11 majority with the 8 majority from Mafia E, so I guess the situation is a tad less dire. However, I don't want this becoming a trend. If I may quote you...

Austin said:
Just saying, but if you're going to be suspicious of people agreeing with Wyatt, you've got your work cut out for you. I speak from experience.

When people see big profile mafia names such as Kybyrian, Austin, Josh, etc. voting for a specific person, they tend to bandwagon, whether they realize it's a joke or not. Just trying to built a little defense before things get out of hand.

Btw, anyone catch my reference? ;)

[video=youtube;glUf4PQ-vuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUf4PQ-vuU[/video]

Rachel

be vigitant
Hi guys. This is my first time online today, I didn't mean to arouse any suspicions.

Doing research now into the lunch-eating habits of Resident Evil characters, I'll report back soon. :D

Kybyrian

Lord Death said:
What the hell? Idonteven... Ugh, I haven't said anything thus far because it was all random voting and nobody had any good leads. Before I just shrugged my shoulders at Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, and Austin's vote, but now that Josh joined in and put a fourth vote against me, I'm both worried and suspicious.

He's cracking boys. I think we have our target.

Lock-on: Lord Death

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Lord Death (4)- Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, Austin, Josh
Kybyrain (2)- Thareous, Rishian
Raj (1)- Viral Maze,
Albert Wesker (1)-A Link In Time
Mido (1)-Furie
Darknut_Hunter (1)- Raindrop14
Godfather (1)- Dracomajora
Austin (1)-Keeseman
Rishian (1)- Mido

Damn. You people have no sense of tracking scum. You're all awesome. Can I have lunch too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom