• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Actions:

Night 1:

Rlscot8 jailkept karu

Mido healed Bok of the Wild

Mellow Ezlo poisoned Pendio

Funnier6 killed Zachie

YIGAhim killed musicfan

Night 2:

Krow jailkept Mido

Mido healed EMIYA Shirou

Jimmu motivated EMIYA Shirou

Mellow Ezlo poisoned Bok of the Wild

Minish_Link killed Krow

Night 3:

Jimmu motivated Mido

Mellow Ezlo poisoned Miss Cucco

EMIYA Shirou killed Jimmu and karu

Role PMs:

rlscot8/Krow:

Hello, rlscot8/krow,

You are Korra, the Town Jailkeeper. Every night you may put a player in jail, which will protect that player from death, but also prevent them from being able to successfully perform any night actions on that same night.

You win when the forces opposing the town are eliminated.

latest

Please confirm your role in the mafia sign-up thread as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to PM me.

Miss Cucco:

Hello, Miss Cucco,

You are Mako, the Town Sensor. One night during the game, you may choose to receive information about the number of mafia-aligned players on the lynch wagon of the prior day. You must use this ability by Night 4 at latest.

latest

Please confirm your role in the mafia sign-up thread as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding your role, feel free to PM me.

Mido:

Hello, Mido,

You are Suyin Beifong, the Town Healer. Every night, you may choose to target a player, and if they are poisoned that same night, they will be saved from the effects of poison.

latest

Zachie:

Hello, Zachie,

You are Bolin, a Town Lover. Your lover is Libk. You are allowed to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. If one of you should ever die, the other will die as well.

latest

Libk:

Hello, Libk,

You are Opal, a Town Lover. Your lover is Zachie. You are allowed to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. If one of you should ever die, the other will die as well.

latest

Jimmu:

Hello, Jimmu,

You are Jinora, the Town Motivator. Every night, you may target a player, allowing them one extra use of any action available to them on the following night.

zaRrma0.png

Pendio:

Hello, Pendio,

You are Lin Beifong, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

karu:

Hello, karu,

You are Asami, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Domozilla777:

Hello, Domozilla777,

You are Kai, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

musicfan:

Hello, musicfan,

You are Tenzin, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Storm:

Hello, Storm,

You are Bumi, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Eduarda/Ghirahimiscool:

Hello, Eduarda/Ghirahimiscool,

You are Kya, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Bok of the Wild:

Hello, Bok of the Wild,

You are Zuko, a Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your power.

latest

Mellow Ezlo:

Hello, Mellow Ezlo,

You are Zaheer, the Mafia Poisoner. You may poison a player every night phase, which will cause that player to die the following day if they are not healed. It is revealed publicly after the night phase who has been poisoned, if anyone.

As a member of the mafia, you have access to the mafia factional kill. This is an assigned kill that must be used every night.

You may also talk privately in a Quicktopic provided by the moderator: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/5YYxEFdy4E9m

You win when you have achieved parity with the town and all other forces opposing the mafia are eliminated.

latest

YIGAhim:

Hello, YIGAhim,

You are P’Li, the Mafia Strongman (2-shot). Twice during the game, if you perform the mafia factional kill, you will have immunity against this action being manipulated or protected against.

As a member of the mafia, you have access to the mafia factional kill. This is an assigned kill that must be used every night.

You may also talk privately in a Quicktopic provided by the moderator: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/5YYxEFdy4E9m

You win when you have achieved parity with the town and all other forces opposing the mafia are eliminated.

latest

Minish_Link:

Hello, Minish_Link,

You are Ghazan, a Mafia Goon.

latest

EMIYA Shirou:

Hello, EMIYA Shirou,

You are Ming-Hua, a Mafia Goon.

latest

funnier6:

Hello, funnier6,

You are the Hou-Ting, the Serial Killer (1x passive bulletproof).

You are an independently aligned role that may kill someone each night. You also have access to one passive bulletproof vest. This vest prevents you from dying if you are shot during the night. You will be informed if and when you lose this vest.

You win when you are the last man standing.

latest

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm beginning to think I have a naturally scummy play style lol. I was playing exactly the same way I would have had I been town, including the proposal for majority (which really was for selfish reasons, I just wanted to lynch Storm as fast as possible. It wasn't just because I was scum and wanted a lynch, if it was any other player I would've backed off). My vote on YIGA over Dom is something I would've done had I been town, and my "reads" of people were basically how I would've read people had I been town. So I think I'm just naturally scummy because my ideologies differ so much from so many people.

I was really scared after I read the end of Day 3, because all three of my scumbuds piled on Dom while Minish tied it up and thus saved YIGA. Then I realized that it really didn't matter because we had the double kill and would've won today anyway. Now if Miss Cucco had used her Sensor shot on the Dom lynch... Well then ****, we would've been burnt toast lmao. I also tried to distance myself from the others as much as possible whilst laying low to try to keep attention away from them had I been lynched. Seemed to have worked pretty well.

Overall, this was a fun game. Thanks Alit for hosting, and thanks to my scum team for being awesome! :D And kudos to Mido for your reads this game, you had us scared with your successful reads of both me and Minish and your wariness of EMIYA and YIGA. :bubsy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom