• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Btw my computer apparently has a bad virus, and I cannot use it until it gets fixed. I'm using my Wii U rn, so I can't be very active here. Just lettin ya know
I feel like this is what I should do. For example Dom and funnier, both have strange play styles, and storm out of all that I've seen has the strangest play style of all. And I feel like I should adopt one soon. for now I'll just play as myself.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thanks for checking in, Jimmu. I was beginning to wonder if your alerts for mentions were disabled since both of my summons didn't work, haha. But you're probably busy with real life/admin duties. And honestly, I was a little on edge with your votes on Storm and funnier since it seemed like you were going with the flow.

Unvote

I'm satisfied for now, but we do need to decide on a lynch candidate before the Day's out. So far my scum read is Domo, Yiga, and potentially Mezlo for possible scumbuds. Karu and Minish also stick out to me as other inactives; and of course Jimmu fits into that category, albeit to a lesser degree now.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
I'm satisfied for now, but we do need to decide on a lynch candidate before the Day's out. So far my scum read is Domo, Yiga, and potentially Mezlo for possible scumbuds. Karu and Minish also stick out to me as other inactives; and of course Jimmu fits into that category, albeit to a lesser degree now.
Just wondering, how come I don't stick out to you? Just wondering because the last few games I've been scum read to people.

Also it seems like it's coming down to the wire, so I'll say my suspicions go to Dom. His behavior has been quite off drama more than the last games. What stuck out to me the most was his "proof vote". There was no proof to that it just made me and other people more suspicious of him. Aside from my personal Vendetta, that's what I see. with that I'm keeping my eyes out for him. Therefore

Vote: Dom

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
'Cause you haven't done much to warrant suspicion in my eyes, and I can't rightly align you with anyone. The only thing I disagree with you on is claiming that I was jumping to conclusions earlier, but that was a fair enough assumption. Mido and Bok are also pretty much cleared in my eyes.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
So, do I HAVE to vote now? Or can that wait until I have a more definite candidate? If that would even happen, anyway. I'm not getting any leads on suspicious behavior. Every post reads normal to me, except Mido still.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, so here are my updated reads lists. I'll try to make it not as long as the last ones.

Town:
Miss Cucco
EMIYA
Bok (obvious, but he's still with us for now, so I'll put him on here as well)

Leaning town:
Jimmu
Mido

Neutral:
Ghirahim

Leaning scum:
karu
Mezlo

Scum:
Dom
YIGA

So, the most notable changes in my opinion have been on Jimmu, Mezlo, and Dom.

I previously felt some of the things Jimmu had done felt a little odd, but I couldn't really read him either way. But his recent post (that I'll quote below), gave me a bit of a better feeling about him.
I don't mind a pressure vote to boot me back in here haha, no harm done. It's true that I've been busy (yesterday I worked 7:30am-3pm at one job and then went straight to the other and worked until 10pm) but I should try and be more active. It would seem that the mafia could be taking advantage of the inactivity of myself and that of others to blend in so while I believe that others could just be busy like I am, I also think that some of them are laying low just because they can. We aren't applying enough pressure to inactive people (myself included here).

I was first a bit suss of Tristan after day one as the reasoning for his storm vote was genuine regardless of whether he was town or not, but he still seemed to angle it as a town thing. Since Tristan is fairly experienced I'd think he would be more active. Does he generally lay low as mafia games or if he is mafia is he just taking advantage of the low activity in this game?

I'm still suss on Domo given his flip yesterday. I think at least one of him or YIGA (or both) are scum. But I'll need to read more into which I think is most likely since clearly we can't afford a miss-lynch right now.

First off, I like that he understood EMIYA's vote on him as a pressure vote, and he responded in a good way to it. I also agree with pretty much everything he said here. My change on Mezlo has to do with what Jimmu pointed out, where I feel like Mezlo is a lot more active when he's town then when he's scum. But since I don't have much besides that and not liking his push to lynch Storm day 1, I just have him in the leaning scum category.

As for Dom, I've changed my slight town read on him to a straight up scum read, due to his recent behavior. I was trying to kinda give him the benefit of the doubt before, as I felt he was putting a little more effort into his scum hunting, but that all went out the door soon after. Maybe his previous attempts to give some pretty good reasoning behind his Jimmu suspicion was due to some help from one of his experienced scum buds? But his flip-flopping and then blatant attempts to distance himself from both funnier and YIGA look incredibly bad for him.

And as for YIGA, my thoughts on him tie into my thoughts about Dom. Like I said earlier, they've both been catching quite a bit of heat lately, and as a result it seems like they might be trying to bus each other to make themselves look better.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
So, do I HAVE to vote now? Or can that wait until I have a more definite candidate? If that would even happen, anyway. I'm not getting any leads on suspicious behavior. Every post reads normal to me, except Mido still.
Well, it's entirely up to you, but the Day phase is almost over so do so at your own pace. What makes you suspicious of Mido, though?

---

Overall, Minish encapsulated my thoughts on the Domo/Yiga scenario pretty well. I wouldn't hesitate to vote for either of them, but I'm leaning towards Dom for some pretty obvious reasons. Jumping from Jimmu to funnier at the last second when Yiga was put on ice doesn't help Dom's case, and then turning around and voting Yiga the following Day just looks scummy in my eyes. Yiga's been playing somewhat similarly, but his severest scumtells that I can remember are throwing around random accusations and revenge voting.

Vote: Domozilla

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Honestly, I'm starting to doubt Domo's scumminess. I know most people dislike this kind of argument, but this is arguably the scummiest he's ever played, which with three scum games already under his belt, I have a hard time believing he'd be this reckless the fourth time. Not saying he's definitely not scum, and I totally see the reasons why everybody is suspicious of him, but I'm gonna wager that he's actually town this time around. He has noticeably been playing more independently (which is also probably why he's playing so scummily). It just seems like he's too scummy to actually be scum... know what I mean?

karu

Panamaniac
If it helps ease your suspicions about me and yiga being scumbuds...

Vote: Yigahim
I'm reading everything from the start of this day, I apologize everybody!

Domo, this really doesn't ease any suspicion on you and Yiga being scum buds, if anything it kinda confirms it. Well to be honest this seems more of a move an experienced/newbie townie would make; but this is you fourth game. Red flag Domo arigato mr. robato Domo, red flag
I don't mind a pressure vote to boot me back in here haha, no harm done. It's true that I've been busy (yesterday I worked 7:30am-3pm at one job and then went straight to the other and worked until 10pm) but I should try and be more active. It would seem that the mafia could be taking advantage of the inactivity of myself and that of others to blend in so while I believe that others could just be busy like I am, I also think that some of them are laying low just because they can. We aren't applying enough pressure to inactive people (myself included here).

I was first a bit suss of Tristan after day one as the reasoning for his storm vote was genuine regardless of whether he was town or not, but he still seemed to angle it as a town thing. Since Tristan is fairly experienced I'd think he would be more active. Does he generally lay low as mafia games or if he is mafia is he just taking advantage of the low activity in this game?

I'm still suss on Domo given his flip yesterday. I think at least one of him or YIGA (or both) are scum. But I'll need to read more into which I think is most likely since clearly we can't afford a miss-lynch right now.
In the previous games I've played with Mellow he's been more active than this, mind you still fairly inactive but more so than this; in all those games he was scum.

Also, can we consider this; it just occurred to me that maybe there are more third party members and less mafia. This is just what came to mind, it might be weird but consider it. Other than that, nothing speaks to me.

Vote Count 3.2:

Domozilla777 - 3 (YIGAhim, Miss Cucco, EMIYA Shirou)
YIGAhim - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Domozilla777)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Bok of the Wild)

Not Voting - Ghirahimiscool, Jimmu, karu, Mido, Minish_Link

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Day 3 ends on Friday, August 25th at 11 PM EST.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I know everyone is probably too wrapped up in thinking I'm scum to read this or give it any thought, but here is my full list of scum reads and such.

Town:
Mezlo
Mido
Jimmu
Girahim

Scum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom