• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I'll try to get a full reads list out before I die. Idk how many mafia we're dealing with but if it's 4 could we technically be in Mylo? Right now I'm most suspicious of Mez, Karu, Yiga, domo and Mido to a lesser extent but that's half the players. I'll try to re-read and post more later.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm really feeling it!

Hmm

All I can really say right now is that the kill of Krow certainly doesn't make Domo look good in the slightest. Doesn't surprise me about Bok's poisoning either.
What makes you say that? The only thing I can make of it is Krow's vote on Domo. That does indeed look suspicious, and the fact that Domo jumped on the funnier lynch rather randomly doesn't help matters. I could see him and Yiga being scumbuds.

Incidentally, has anybody else noticed the lack of a Vig? As far as I can tell, the Mafia seem to have two killing roles: the standard NK and the Poisoner. Since funnier was the Serial Killer that rules out another Third Party killing role. I can only assume that the Vig is either inactive or unsure of who to target, unless Town has more defensive roles to compensate for the Mafia PRs.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Going into today, I'm still most suspicious of YIGAhim and Domo, Domo having risen up a bit in my suspicion list after Krow's kill. However, with that being said, I still don't like YIGA's vote from yesterday. It seemed really opportunistic, and his was the vote that ultimately sealed funnier's fate (since he essentially removed the possibility of someone tying it up), although that could possibly have been to save himself, which isn't inherently scummy but remember that funnier was SK, which means he was town in the mafia's eyes.

As for Domo, with Krow having been nightkilled last night, that definitely does make him look worse. But there are most likely four mafia in this game, with at least 1 being an experienced player, and I don't think an experienced player would have killed the one person to place a vote on Domo if Domo were scum. So for now, I'm inclined to believe it was an attempt to frame Domo, or even a more random kill. Not saying Domo isn't scum, as I am still greatly suspicious of him, but I also think there's a good chance he's town.

So with that said, I'm gonna carry over my vote from yesterday.

Vote: YIGAhim

D

Deleted member 14134

With the killing roles present I doubt that there's also a vigilante.

The Krow kill seems too obvious it it was from Domo, I feel like the Mafia is in a good enough spot right now that it doesn't matter if domo has some pressure on him if he's scum. Just seems like it's an attempt to frame him. Or maybe they considered it'd look too obvious I'm gonna go with my initial thought for now. I'm probably going to hold off on voting until closer to the end of the day unless something turns up.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Welcome Ghirahim! Nice to have you join us.

I'm going to go back and reread a few people that I'm unsure of at the moment and see if anything new stands out to me. Krow's death looks like an attempt by the mafia to frame Dom like others have said. Though maybe they realized that it would look that way and are trying to use it to their advantage. I previously had a slight town read on Dom, but with funnier's flip as SK, I'm having some doubts about it due to some of Dom's earlier posts. So he'll be one of the people that I look more into on my reread to see if my opinions have changed.

karu

Panamaniac
Sorry I haven't posted much if at all lately. Working 8 hour shifts and being a part time student don't go well

I've only been skimming. But I want to know why Krow's death makes Domo look bad? Was he going after Krow or what?

I'll try to read what I missed, but I'm kind of in the blind atm with the previous day

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Domo having risen up a bit in my suspicion list after Krow's kill
You're talking a lot about Domo, and how they could have been framed. I'm going to have to check that out, because at the moment, I don't remember Domo having anything to do with krow...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, since Gic has replaced Eduarda I won't have to pressure her. That's a start.

I'm at a bit of an impasse when it comes to Yiga. I was planning on voting for him if funnier turned out to be Town, but flipping as SK puts a damper on things. I still think that there's a tangible possibility that Yiga and Domo are scumbuds. @Jimmu's vote on funnier is another one that sticks out in my mind., and he has been rather inactive since then. Either busy or laying low.

Lastly, Mezlo's vote was kind of sudden. I don't know if he's trying to tell us something or if he's putting on a show to make himself look good right out the gate, but he's dead-set on Yiga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom