• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Welcome to the Dark side, Johnny. And RIP Music :(

I shall think of this as my journey into the afterlife!

6423d1338648371-do-you-like-windows-8-release-preview-business-cat-meme-generator-reason-i-m-out-4eccda.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Could it be that fused was laying back yesterday (yesterday being Mafia Day Two) because he was teh scem? This is jumping the gun a bit but,

Vote: fused_shadows

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Aww, bye, musicfan. D:

...On the bright side, no Townies died. That's good, right?

But, yeah, I thought Fused was VERY scummy yesterday. I find it weird that he voted for Johnny at the last moment. I just find it interesting that he said he'd sit back and wait for somedone to say something that would catch his eye... and then he just voted with only minimal justification.

What ultimately made you decide to vote for Johnny, Fused? Was it really just the fact that it was between me or him? And is there really no one else you're suspicious of?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
A firebender roamed the streets that night thinking about his lover. Although he didn't realize the crafty assailant sneaking up on him from behind, the protection of a wise, old water bending healer spared his life.

I agree with Thar's opinion on this. Looks like it must have been SK who went after Ven? We've lost our JoaT and Vig, so it's gotta be another killing role (besides mafia).

Atticus/Hreo uf Tiem - Not Guilty
Heroine of Time - Not Guilty
Dracomajora - Not Guilty
Me - teh cup

So that leaves fused_shadows, Thareous, Xyphon, Viral Maze, Pendio, and Luna. What to do, what to do.

As long as we haven't found the godfather, HoT, FHoT, or Draco can still be scum. It is good that we have shortened our list down though.

Fused, as already asked, how come you voted Johnny yday? I get it that you didn't want to see Herione lynched, but why jump onto Johnny's wagon?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
From it I can deduce that, firstly, the firebender thinking about his "lover"--aka, Korra--is Mako, who in turn would be the perfect candidate for Cop.

Nope. Firebenders aren't policemen. It's the Metalbenders that form Republic City's police force (or so I recall).

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Nope. Firebenders aren't policemen. It's the Metalbenders that form Republic City's police force (or so I recall).

Oh, right. I think I know who you might be, then.

And yeah, that'd mean that Mako has a different role; possibly Vanilla Townie, like his brother, Bolin [Justa].

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
What ultimately made you decide to vote for Johnny, Fused? Was it really just the fact that it was between me or him? And is there really no one else you're suspicious of?
Fused, as already asked, how come you voted Johnny yday? I get it that you didn't want to see Herione lynched, but why jump onto Johnny's wagon?

I explained why I believed lynching Heroine over DH here:

As for who to lynch today, I agree on the DH lynch. If we're choosing either Heroine or DH, the only logical thing would to lynch DH, as Heroine was cleared by the cop (Ventus). If, later in the game, all the goons are dead and only the godfather remains, then we should look into Heroine, but not at this point.

That late in the day (a very slow day may I add), the only main suspicions going around was Johnny and Heroine. As I said above, it was only logical to go after Johnny over Heroine. Sure, maybe Johnny WASN'T my main suspect, but that late in the game day, there was no chance of getting a whole bunch of people to agree with me to go after them. Thus, the only logical thing for me to do was join on the vote for either Johnny or Heroine. I picked Johnny, but, obviously, it didn't turn out. I would argue it was A LOT better than a no-lynch, but that's just my opinion. Honesty, I don't even remember why the suspicion of Johnny came up, so I myself am suspicious of the person who brought it up; I'll try and see where that came from, but for now, I'm blank on potential scum.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

Funny, I should have remembered that >_>

I explained why I believed lynching Heroine over DH here:

That late in the day (a very slow day may I add), the only main suspicions going around was Johnny and Heroine. As I said above, it was only logical to go after Johnny over Heroine. Sure, maybe Johnny WASN'T my main suspect, but that late in the game day, there was no chance of getting a whole bunch of people to agree with me to go after them. Thus, the only logical thing for me to do was join on the vote for either Johnny or Heroine. I picked Johnny, but, obviously, it didn't turn out. I would argue it was A LOT better than a no-lynch, but that's just my opinion. Honesty, I don't even remember why the suspicion of Johnny came up, so I myself am suspicious of the person who brought it up; I'll try and see where that came from, but for now, I'm blank on potential scum.

Yeah, I read that, and I also read your post on how you didn't think Johnny was suspicious. I just wanted you to say it again.
Similar to my Tster sitch, I guess, so I am a little biased. (I'm still not sure if I believe you)

By the way, Ven (cop) brought it up, and MF (3rd party) and you ran with it. So out of that list, you obv seem the scummiest.

I am curious as to what Pen thinks of you now.

Pen

The game is on!
I am curious as to what Pen thinks of you now.

In my first post today I stated my suspicions for fused because of yesterday's voting. Right now fused is probably my biggest suspect. However, voting for a Townie really is not necessarily scummy (considering Townies do not know who anybody else is). Nevertheless, I think fused's behavior has been quite scummy in general. First he votes with practically no reason at all, and then he states that he wasn't even really suspicious of the person he voted for... fused, would you mind sharing your real suspicions with us?

Also, Viral, why did you want my input in particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom