• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
No Nichole I targeted no one with thrust. It was a wide sweeping one. Although the flavor seen seems to state other wise :/

Was there a sceen were a character kidnapped(polabeardognaped) naga like Lon fang did with Appa?

In that case, it seems like a target was picked at random. ALIT might do so using random.org.

And no, there wasn't a scene like that.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
In that case, it seems like a target was picked at random. ALIT might do so using random.org.

And no, there wasn't a scene like that.
Eh then it might be random. I thought that there may have been a reason pancake was targeted I meen bus driver can be powerful if used right.(Kora did not stick in my head as well as the original)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
TSter, is there anyone you're certain of being scum?

My scum buddies
To be honest, no. There are some people I have suspicions about, but nobody I am absolutely sure are scum.

You're reaching. I've already said I voted you because of your Day 1 behavior (I voted you Day 1 as well for the same reason). My keeping my vote on you, and asking Thar to vote you was because you and Ven were tied at 3 earlier. Between you and Ven, I'd rather see you lynched, no offense, because I believe Ven's claim, and don't know anything about yours.

Once again, reaching.

I get self preservation, but yesterday (Tuesday, not Day 1) you seemed fine-ish with your lynch, but today (Wednesday) you said you'll read into Draco's posts, and then started accusing your accuser (me).
Your style is shifting. Another reason I'm keeping my vote on you.
For one thing, Ven is no longer in any danger of being lynched.

I'm still suspicious of Draco because of his Day 1 behaviour. Throughout Day 2, however, I saw little that made me really want to lynch him. And I honestly don't find Day 1 to be a really good thing to go on if there is no apparent evidence from the following day to back up your suspicions. I'm not saying that there is nothing I said in Day 2 that may have made me seem scummy, because even I admit that there are. I completely understand why you put your vote on me because, to be completely honest, I might have been suspicious of me too... if I wasn't me of course.

Anyway, I'm going to The Wolverine now, so I won't be back until after the Day is over. this is my final defense.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Unless you plan on going somewhere with Heroine in the next hour.
Tster's said/done two things that would make me consider unvoting, but I am going to keep my vote.

Something I've noticed: A lot of players have quieted down recently.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Unless you plan on going somewhere with Heroine in the next hour.
Tster's said/done two things that would make me consider unvoting, but I am going to keep my vote.

Something I've noticed: A lot of players have quieted down recently.
I'm pretty close to unvoting and voting Fused.

I'd actually like to hear from Josh, but idk if that's gonna happen anytime soon. :(

I've been watching this entire thread since the beginning, and I have no idea where it's going and why it's going there.

I, for one, don't believe Ventus's claim at all. Apparently I'm the only one that doesn't, and I have yet to understand either why him randomly claiming cop and having no proof or verifiable story gets him off a lynch.

I don't know why you're lynching Tster either. He's done nothing wrong, but I guess that's better than the clearly useless no lynch that got us, well, nowhere.

But, I'm going to keep my vote on Ventus and see where the night leads me.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I had a Barriers power for my DG in Werewolves. It was a game-wide roleblock.
That could be the case here, or if you have to target a player in this game for Barriers, then it could be that every night action against the targetted player gets blocked.

Either way, I feel like it blocks things.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I had a Barriers power for my DG in Werewolves. It was a game-wide roleblock.
That could be the case here, or if you have to target a player in this game for Barriers, then it could be that every night action against the targetted player gets blocked.

Either way, I feel like it blocks things.

Was it a game-wide roleblock for the night it was used or the next night? It would prevent any kills from going through but also any investigations or other night actions. I think it would be good to use.

Nicole

luke is my wife
In that case, I say don't use that power, at least for tonight. We need something to go off of tomorrow.

Gonna get one more post in before the deadline...

It would be useful to prevent deaths. We could potentially have 3 townies dead at the start of tomorrow. It would also deter our cop and potentially hinder our search. Do what you think is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom