• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Tster you arnt help helping your cause with the random vote on viral. I am starting to see why viral is pushing for your lynch even if you turn up town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The only really scummy thing I've seen from him is his last post, where he voted for Viral. Why Viral? Just because he's going after you, or is there something else?
?? Why?? You said your main focus was Draco.

Right now, he seems to be doing anything that he can to get a lynch on me. And, for a very long time, he was the only one that was really pushing to lynch me. Now I know it's Farfetch'd, but if he were Mafia, then he would know that I am town, and would therefore be pushing to lynch me. After all, he was trying extremely hard earlier to get everybody to vote for me, even though his reasoning had already been established by other people prior. He's the only one that is like 99% sure I'm scum, which he could be saying to make other people believe so, and save himself.

Plus, this:
I know I've been adamant that Ven is the cop. I'd have to go into my role and night actions to explain, and I don't want to. So, just trust me when I say Ven is most likely our cop.
He clearly mentions Role and Night actions here. Now, before you yell at me, I know that this could mean he wants to look into what happened during night one. But, it is also possible that he meant his night actions specifically, and it just slipped out. That would mean that he had nighttime activity, which means he's most likely somebody scummy.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Tster you arnt help helping your cause with the random vote on viral. I am starting to see why viral is pushing for your lynch even if you turn up town.

But as stated before, being flipfloppy is not a legit tactic, what if it turns out TSter is town and you all turn to me? meanwhile Mafia, Vig, and third party if there is one get NKs provided no protection is up for their targets. So then we're looking at theoretical here,

Lynch: TSter the Great
Nightkills: Three people (or two, or one, just depends on targets and killing power available)

I mean, sure, it's good to test waters and see IF TSter is town, but I just don' get any kina scum vibe from him.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Plus, this:

He clearly mentions Role and Night actions here. Now, before you yell at me, I know that this could mean he wants to look into what happened during night one. But, it is also possible that he meant his night actions specifically, and it just slipped out. That would mean that he had nighttime activity, which means he's most likely somebody scummy.

No??? It doesn't??? Having a night action =/= being scum. There are buttloads of townie (or Third Party) power roles:

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Power_Roles

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles

The role description will say what alignment utilizes it. Note that most special roles are Town-aligned.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No??? It doesn't??? Having a night action =/= being scum. There are buttloads of townie (or Third Party) power roles:

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Power_Roles

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles

The role description will say what alignment utilizes it. Note that most special roles are Town-aligned.

...I said most likely. I didn't say "that definitely means he's Mafia", because I know it doesn't.

And I am fully aware of those roles. I've read the Mafia Wiki at least 3 times trying to find as much information as possible. What if it is because he's Mafia? Or a third party role, like SK?

But still. Most Likely =/= 100% sure.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
...I said most likely. I didn't say "that definitely means he's Mafia", because I know it doesn't.

And I am fully aware of those roles. I've read the Mafia Wiki at least 3 times trying to find as much information as possible. What if it is because he's Mafia? Or a third party role, like SK?

But still. Most Likely =/= 100% sure.
It could be he is the JOATs making it seem interesting if compulsion make him use his power role randomly. Although Im thinking its less and less of a good idea to target viral with it. Should I use voiceless and be roleblocked or or compulsion on some one else?

Nicole

luke is my wife
It could be he is the JOATs making it seem interesting if compulsion make him use his power role randomly. Although Im thinking its less and less of a good idea to target viral with it. Should I use voiceless and be roleblocked or or compulsion on some one else?

What other power names do you have?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
What other power names do you have?

Barriers Voiceless Inspiration Firmness Compulsion Shift

Compulsion and Shift require me to choose a target. Shift may be for when I think may be in trouble and switch or it might turn the player into a switch for their power role. night skills to the target that are on me. Barriers may prevent night kills or other skill Voiceless might skip the day. Compulsion is as stated above. Firmness I got nothing.

EBWODP

"We stole a balloon" episode of spongbob is on have to watch it IDK why. be back in 15

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
but right now my focus is on Draco.

But on a different note, Vote: Viral Maze.
WOAH, didn't see that coming, did you??

?? Why?? You said your main focus was Draco.

IKR >_>

Right now, he seems to be doing anything that he can to get a lynch on me. And, for a very long time, he was the only one that was really pushing to lynch me. Now I know it's Farfetch'd, but if he were Mafia, then he would know that I am town, and would therefore be pushing to lynch me. After all, he was trying extremely hard earlier to get everybody to vote for me, even though his reasoning had already been established by other people prior. He's the only one that is like 99% sure I'm scum, which he could be saying to make other people believe so, and save himself.
You're reaching. I've already said I voted you because of your Day 1 behavior (I voted you Day 1 as well for the same reason). My keeping my vote on you, and asking Thar to vote you was because you and Ven were tied at 3 earlier. Between you and Ven, I'd rather see you lynched, no offense, because I believe Ven's claim, and don't know anything about yours.

Once again, reaching.

I get self preservation, but yesterday (Tuesday, not Day 1) you seemed fine-ish with your lynch, but today (Wednesday) you said you'll read into Draco's posts, and then started accusing your accuser (me).
Your style is shifting. Another reason I'm keeping my vote on you.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Barriers Voiceless Inspiration Firmness Compulsion Shift

Compulsion and Shift require me to choose a target. Shift may be for when I think may be in trouble and switch or it might turn the player into a switch for their power role. night skills to the target that are on me. Barriers may prevent night kills or other skill Voiceless might skip the day. Compulsion is as stated above. Firmness I got nothing.

EBWODP

"We stole a balloon" episode of spongbob is on have to watch it IDK why. be back in 15

Barriers may have to do with either limiting Power Roles or putting post restrictions. If I had to take a guess, it might mean that it would prevent any power role from being used that night.

Voiceless might skip the day or impose post restrictions. I thought it might prevent the Mafia (or Masons, if we have any) from talking outside the thread, but I highly doubt it. It favors one side to greatly, I think, for it to be a Dreaming God role.

Firmness I think would prevent us from being able to change our votes during the day. That sounds most plausible to me.

Compulsion I don't think would force all Power Roles on a target; I think it just forces the target to use its power role. Or, it might impose a type of post restriction where the target /has/ to do/say/vote something.

Shift I would think would be like a swap, but I think that's what your Thrust did. You targeted Pancake with Thrust during Night 1? I doubt Shift would trade (power) roles.

Inspiration I have absolutely no idea.

in·spi·ra·tion
The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: "flashes of inspiration".

The best I can come up with is that it forces someone to do something. Orrr, maybe it'll give someone insight into the night's actions. Axle used something similar when he modded Castlevania Mafia, albeit with a different role. He would give a player very vague, cryptic messages about who did what during the night. Inspiration might be one-shot of that.

I'm just throwing ideas out there. I highly doubt I actually predicted any of these powers correctly, but maybe someone else can shed some light on the subject. Also, as of right now, I'm A-ok with lynching TSter. My vote stands.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No Nichole I targeted no one with thrust. It was a wide sweeping one. Although the flavor seen seems to state other wise :/

Was there a sceen were a character kidnapped(polabeardognaped) naga like Lon fang did with Appa?

EBWOTP
Eep forgot an EBWODP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom