• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, the reason I asked Ven of his opinion is to see if he had a scummy response. He seems to be in my defense now, which I honestly wouldn't expect from somebody who is scum.

Unless...we're actually scumbuds who have this game rigged? :O
plot twist no jutsu!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
AliT whats the rule on not reaching a majority? Is it a no-lynch? Or person with the most votes?

ALIT stated that it's person with most votes after Day One is up. ;p

If there's a tie, there will be a no lynch.

For this first day, a majority is required to lynch, but the person with the most votes will die as the game progresses.

ebwodp
**** you Draco ;p xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well guys, I'm still not sure. Are we at an impass? I don't see any scumminess out of TSter; these are all baseless accusations yadiq.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well guys, I'm still not sure. Are we at an impass? I don't see any scumminess out of TSter; these are all baseless accusations yadiq.

Well, for now, I know at least some of the votes against me are simply to reach a majority (ie. Nicole). But that was because it was either me or you. Seeing as you are now down to one vote, there is no longer any competition.

But on a different note, Vote: Viral Maze.
WOAH, didn't see that coming, did you??

Nicole

luke is my wife

I disagree.

Umm, wut?

Way to totally try and get Raj to talk when he specifically said he didn't want to.

Well, for now, I know at least some of the votes against me are simply to reach a majority (ie. Nicole). But that was because it was either me or you. Seeing as you are now down to one vote, there is no longer any competition.

But on a different note, Vote: Viral Maze.
WOAH, didn't see that coming, did you??

Ya, as I said earlier I wasn't entirely sold on you being scum, but I believe in Ventus's innocence and you are a much better target. I have to say I'm more convinced now than I was before given your last two posts. Nice redirection of attention, by the way.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Eh... I'm really starting to doubt Tster is mafia right now. After looking into his responses a bit more, he doesn't really seem scummy. Most of it is due to the fact that no one seems really opposed to his lynch, and he's been targeted almost all day, aside from Ventus. I don't see why Town can't be flip-floppy. The only person who's tried to really "accuse" anyone else today has been Atticus going after me. I find that really, really strange.

On the other hand, the lack of opposition could be the fact that he's scum and his scumbuddies don't want to risk revealing themselves by defending him, and they think he's a lost cause.

The only really scummy thing I've seen from him is his last post, where he voted for Viral. Why Viral? Just because he's going after you, or is there something else?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Eh... I'm really starting to doubt Tster is mafia right now. After looking into his responses a bit more, he doesn't really seem scummy. Most of it is due to the fact that no one seems really opposed to his lynch, and he's been targeted almost all day, aside from Ventus. I don't see why Town can't be flip-floppy. The only person who's tried to really "accuse" anyone else today has been Atticus going after me. I find that really, really strange.

???.???//??

I was the first one to accuse you and she voted for you /after/ I made two comments in two separate posts about you. Which you still haven't gotten around to answering. I'm not looking for an entire dissertation about each subtlety of every player that stands out to you; I literally just want to know who you think is acting strange and potentially scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom