• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book One Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a dark, stormy night in Republic City. A strong gale rattled the city, but the changing weather was the least of its peoples' worries. A revolution had ignited a few days ago under the pretext of eliminating bending as a treacherous impurity. The community had severed in two-one group composed of benders and non-benders supporting bending and another hellbent on restoring "equality" to the world.

That night, a lone metalbending cop walked the streets. Rattling his teeth, he hurried forward to avoid the powerful gust. Thinking only of his loving wife and children that awaited him at home, he never noticed the mysterious masked figure behind him. Suddenly, the cop lost the ability to move. It was as though someone were controlling his legs. He could do nothing but stare in dismay as a hand grabbed his face saying, "You will be freed from your impurity." Then, everything went black.

Elsewhere, Avatar Korra arrived as a cargo ship stowaway. Heading for the city, she was unaware of the enemies that awaited her.

[video=youtube;Q_DLBVIZXfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_DLBVIZXfI[/video]​

Rules:

1. Do not communicate with each other outside of the game thread.
2. Reveal no information after you've died.
3. Roleclaiming is allowed, but do so at your own risk.
4. Name claiming is not allowed.
5. Do not use your Role PM as evidence.
6. Do not edit your posts.
7. Bold your votes and unvotes.
8. Refrain from posting during night periods.
9. Stay active.
10. Have fun!

The Living (18):
Atticus
Dracomajora
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Josh
justacOOlguy
Luna
MadameMajora
musicfan
Nicole
PancakeSamurai
Pendio
PK Flash
Raindrop14
Thareous
TSTer the Great
Ventus
Viral Maze

The Dead (0):

Day One begins!

With 18 alive, it takes 10 for a majority vote. Day ends on Saturday, June 27th at 11:00 PM EST. Good luck and have fun!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
When I read "metal bending cop" I immediately thought of Lin. I was seriously about to choke a *****. XDDD THAT LADY IS MY HERO <3 (srsly she's amazing)

lolilovethepancakebandwagonalready :right:

aight well imma hang back and go find the Cabbage Vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom